Immaculate Mini Lawn In Your Loo

They say walking on fresh grass increases your blood circulation; I can’t vouch for that! Anyways, it is a reason to get going to the nearest park, remove your expensive Jimmy Choo’s and prance around. The Moss Carpet looks at getting the grass to your feet, and that too in your loo! Made from imputrescible foam called plastazote, the mat includes ball moss, island moss and forest moss. The humidity of the bathroom ensures that the mosses thrive. And that’s why you need to place it there and not anywhere else. Little gnomes not included.

Designer: Nguyen La Chanh

• Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been
    a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear
    concept

• Maree says:

Hi,
    Would love to k ow where I can get one from pretty please! Awesome awesome idea!

• Maree says:

Hi,
    Would love to know where I can get one from pretty please! Awesome awesome idea!

• Chinh B Q says:

Hi,

• Very good idea in exploring the design value in everyday life

• Jason Yeary says:

I want one, how much n how do I get one….

• Amanda says:

Is it possible to have this shipped to Canada?? I LOVE THIS – and my partner has wanted one for years!
    please let me know…
    Thanks
    Amanda

• jon says:

Where do I buy this

• jon says:

Where do I buy this pls

• Igor says:

Hi there,

Where can i our purchase this from?

• Daniel says:

Moss absorbs bacteria and other germs so it cleans itself.

• Roberta says:

Where can I get it and what does it cost? And what would the shippingcost to ship to Sapulpa Ok USA

• Steve Of Wolves says:

I love the concept, and know it would work well for a time, please include me in your list of those who wish to purchase one! I did not see and email address to send to

• eimie says:

hello,
    it is cool, i see that a lot of people would like to buy it, i am one of them. i also so you wrote it is not for sale at the moment because the production cost. may be you could use a “head start” it is a way to raise money for your project. people sport the idea and buy the product or a few before you make them. there is a few website for such a things .cheak it out.eimie

• Michelle Bailey says:

I too would also love to have one of these mats. Please let me know when they are ready for sale.

• Anna Bender says:

my dog would eat it.

• Cherae says:

Have been trying to find this to purchase for awhile now. Please keep me apprised.
    Thank you.

• Rob Kennedy says:

I want one. Where ? Where ? Where ?

• Adam Darke says:

Brilliant idea. I want one so much. Let me know when they are available!!

• Catherine says:

The idea of my clean feet touching something that grows naturally in nature, like green moss, makes me very happy!

• Tara Spencer says:

interested in purchasing one. Extraordinary idea!

• Jay says:

Very awesome idea! Not sure if I would want one but nice idea though.

• Janelle says:

I would love one of these! What’s the price?

• Hello, I really love this idea!!! Do you have any for sale?

• Jamie Grue says:

I would love this by my shower. Please email me info on purchasing. Thank you.

• Donnie says:

Definitely consider that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at
    the net the simplest thing to keep in mind of. I say tto you, I certainly get irked while other ppeople
    consider concerns that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing
    with no need side-effects , folks can take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

• Glynis says:

This is an amazing idea – LOVED IT! Where can I get one please? Many thanks

• Melissa says:

Where can I buy this

• Melissa says:

Where can I buy this?

• lauren says:

would love to know where you can buy one of these

• lauren says:

where can you buy this?

• I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

• Anne says:

I live in Canada and I`m just wondering if can still buy them here….

• emma says:

Could you please email me when they can be sold to people in Australia?

• Lorna says:

Why put it out there if it’s unattainable??

• Rachel says:

I would love to stand on a moss carpet when I get out of the shower, but, doesn’t it grow bugs?

• Asya says:

This is an exquisite design. It is innovative, beautiful and integrated with environment. I live in Santa Monica California, but originally am from Europe. I love the look and feel of moss and think it would add tranquility and beauty to any bathroom/room.
    Please let me know if / where I can buy one. If it is not for sale perhaps you have tips on buying the foam and moss. I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom and very much would like to incorporate moss into the design. (either a floor section and/or a wall) These hues of green moss add dimension and appear as a gem in the brown pallet. (I think it will work well with white/grey/beige/light brown color schemes as well)
    Please let me know if you have any tips to improve moss longevity. I understand that it will need to be periodically replaced. There is a professional flower market in Los Angeles and there are moss suppliers and it is not expensive.
    Congratulations on this design as it is simple and amazing.
    Asya

• paul says:

I bought this about a month or so ago. It’s a great idea, but poorly executed . It doesn’t look as vibrant and, I don’t know how I can describe this… outwardly round? A lot of it was already pretty brown when I got it. I watered it once I got it. After one use, it was very flat. The moss isn’t in the mat securely, so the moss ALWAYS comes out, sticks to my feet and gets in the tub/on the floor. It’s supposed to last for 6 months. I emailed them for a replacement, but after the mat was shipped to me, they’ve been ignoring me. Luckily paypal got me a refund. I also think this is attracting some kind of small flying insect. I’m not sure tho, because around the time I received the mat, there was a bad leak in my living room, so I don’t know if they came from that or the moss rug. I do see them around/on it occasionally. I wish it was done properly, because it’s a great idea. Typical bath mats are disgusting. I also love the feel of moss under my feet. Oh well. Great ideas can’t save poor business ethic.

• paul says:

It’s also not as wide as it seems in the pictures, I actually think it is wider in the pictures. No one is going to stand with their feet together on it like in the picture, you do have to dry your crotch. So water gets on the floor anyway, defeating the purpose. I emailed them twice before I purchased it asking for measurements, never got a response.