iMeds

I am used to popping a contact lens into my eyes, which is why administering eye drops is easy for me. However, for most folks, it can be a challenge to put in a few drops. The i-drop is an eye drop applicator tool that fits onto the typical eye drop bottles. The design is clever and can be implemented soon; any takers?

Designers: Eunyoung Lee and Kwangtack Lee

• Ki-peum says:

brilliant! this is a useful design.

• Phil says:

so so need this. I always tend to shut my eyes when I squeeze the dropper.

• greenisme says:

genius. somebody needs to work on getting this in the market.

• Ha-neul says:

So many people will be grateful for this.

• l says:

any idea if it will be available in the markets?

• Hyun-woo says:

brilliant…i want to buy this!

• jenny says:

very very nice….i would love to buy this. details on price and availability?

• Kevin says:

a big pat on the back of the designer. A simple solution to one of the most common problems! Thank you!

• Wow !! It is great and so useful for people , It is great idea

• aldhien delta says:

the use of eye drops, preferably on the inside of the eyelid, not directly into the middle of the eyeball, try to check the literature, so that the tool is better

• Engineer says:

So, this isn’t a new concept: https://www.google.de/search?q=eye+drop+aid

These existing ones also include assisting squeezing the bottle for those who may have difficulty. I can’t for the life of me understand why this particular concept uses prongs near the eye. Even rounded, it still poses a risk to the eye, especially with noting to help guide the device into the proper place. This is a bad design.

• shiny says:

This product was released in Korea.

• These are the most used gadgets today and it will definitely guve
    you good profits if you have the latest brands and models.
    It might be a bit difficult aat the start but with the help
    of Sale – Hoo, things will just goo smooth and easy.
    But since so many retailers ask this, let’s try and eumerate some of the benefits.

• To buy wholesale products for a group, none of
    these allternatives is very efficient. Some of tthe major
    brands in the market presently include Orca, Quintana Roo etc.
    Trying clothes on will quite possibly save you fropm making that return trip to the store.

• Even if some risk of frauds, in terms oof poor quality,
    exists, it can be eliminatted by buying from the
    same trustworthy shoe store each time yyou are
    out of stock. Competition is vrry stiff
    thnus it will bbe better if you will go foor product that is highly in demand but with low supply.
    In this way you can set-up your system, your website and
    your customer’s expectation accordingly.

• These wholesalers can help you find the type and amount
    of supplies that are needed and the best cleaning chemicals and cheapest
    supplies to get the job done effectively and under
    budget. Consider how much you are willing to put out as an investment and thee knowledge and mastery of how
    to set the price for each diamond in order for you to
    be sure that you will earn money. How Can Online Retailers Benefit From Behavioral Targeting.

• This website was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that
    helped me. Cheers!

• Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I be able
    to actually take valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.

• I think the admin of this website is genuinely working hard
    in support of his site, for the reason that here every data is quality based data.

• May I simply just say what a relief to find a person that truly understands
    what they are talking about on the net. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and
    make it important. A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised you are not more popular given that you definitely have the gift.

• Pingback: SketchPad Agent
  • Ines says:

It’s hard to come by experienced people about this subject,
    however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks