The Best Fish Tank Ever. Period.

It’s called Avo and it’s the first truly self-maintaining tank! Its unique filtration system creates a balanced ecosystem where the plants, fish and bacteria work together and thrive. It’s so effective in fact, the prototype has been going strong for 18 months without a cleaning and still has healthy fish, plants and clear, clean water! Lots of extras, including a discreet heater, magnetic color-changing light, and modular plant pods make it not only the easiest for owners to care for, but the happiest place for fish! The vid is a MUST-WATCH so hit the jump!

Designer: Susan Shelley / Noux

• huma says:

wow…a self sustaining fish tank! amazing

• Kevin says:

this creation is something else. I love it and look forward to it especially since the prototype has had a successful run of over 18 months! kudos!

• George says:

Wow! This is amazing!

• kim says:

I hate hate cleaning the fish tank. I am definitely opting for this.

• michael says:

And the design is awesome too!

• greenthumb says:

Will this be available in the markets any time soon?

• ria says:

I think this will be one exorbitantly priced tank…i would rather prefer cleaning mine regularly

• myka says:

Will this be available in different sizes?

• chris says:

Any clue if it will be lauched soon? I am interested in buying this fish tank.

• Three notable changes in national football internationalsThis article REVIEW: Fu Bo, led by interim coach of Chinese men’s soccer team will be made tomorrow morning soldiers Seoul, South Korea, officially off the 5th East Asian Cup. In the 6.15 Waterloo after the coaching change the background, the Orangemen the expedition not only failed to make the East Asian Cup,louis vuitton borse, defending slogan, nor even make specific performance targets. Chinese Football Association as the current East

• indeed, the design is amazing.

but I somewhat doubt whether it is really self-cleaning. At least not over a longer period of time.

• So incredible fish tank! I have never seen such fish tank! I am impressed and I will definitely buy one of these! Regards!Enfield Highway Carpet Cleaners Ltd.

• Michelle says:

Hello,
    Could you please forward the purchase information? We World live to buy a tank .

Thanks

• Laura says:

Would like to know were to order and price please just love this wish I can get my 190gallom and my 150 gallon on this fantastic!!!

• Mrs Hughes says:

How can I purchase your fantastic product please?