Doodle Desk

I hate to admit it, but my desk is littered with post-it notes and random scribbles on pieces of paper. Until I fully utilize the capability of my digital calendar I could really use a desk design like this. “My Desk” by Miguel Mestre is more like a giant notepad on 4 legs! A thick tablet of 100cm X 70cm sheets of paper acts as the surface- each sheet is completely at your disposal to write all your thoughts and memos on! Genius!

Designer: Miguel Mestre

• Johnny says:

I genuinely like this desk and would love to have one in my house.

• Paul says:

i believe it would be more sustainable? to have a dry erase board instead of sheets of enormous paper. Also, what happens when you run out? It seems like the table would be somewhat uncomfortable to work on as it would no longer be flat due to the raised sides. Also if something were to be spilled, it would run through several of the sheets and potentially ruin the whole thing?

Otherwise I get where its coming from, but personally i believe it would make more sense to only have it partially paper and the majority of it a dry erase board.

• Grey says:

Cant agree more. This desk will only be at its best after two sheets of paper.

• Cool concept but needs some more thinking

• This Guy says:

The idea’s a good start, but it should be a whiteboard.

• chak says:

it is a stupid concept! just answer me what is supposed to do when you only want to keep a small part of notes, when the whole sheet is full and has to be torn off? hopefully this design only exist as a render, instead of a physical trash!

• Filipe Pinto says:

Got one! Totally worth it! (sketch addict!)

• Callouppe says:

Love it. I currently buy huge plain paper and put it on my desk to write and doodle. Does need like a plastic sheet to protect lower layers from spills or coffee rings. But it would totally buy this desk.

• google says:

I recently had a Chair Hire site based in London punished since of a few links that
    had actually been posted to. Attempts to contact both Sergey Brin and Larry Page, the former Stanford University students who founded Google in 1998, to request comment
    were unsuccessful. The video was entitled “Introducing the Knowledge Graph” and it
    highlighted and reminded us of the fact that words refer
    to real world things and relationships.

• I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is
    required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100%
    positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I’m stunned
    why this twist of fate did not happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

• Well, forget the naysayers, I love it.

• Atticus says:

Man, that’s the cleanest looking doodle desk I’ve ever seen.