Yes, Sit And P

Using the standard urinal by a wheelchair bound male can be quite a challenge. To make the experience more dignified, hygienic and comfortable, designer Fuming Wu has come up with the Movable Urinal. It is a detachable attachment that un-hinges and comes down to the seated position. Waste disposal and rinsing can be done easily, thanks to its clever plumbing design. I am sure many will agree!

The Movable Urinal is a 2011 IDEA Awards entry.

Designer: Fuming Wu

• Ray says:

So the urinal cone starts off at face level. I don’t know if you’ve been to a public washroom lately, but having piss smell right in your face is pretty gross.

• rhe says:

this cracked me up πŸ˜€ I mean, seriously?

• Blomus says:

very.. very.. very.. nice concept! Seriously! Fuming Wu did a great job on conceptualizing and designing this one. :)

• Edwin says:

i mean, there are reasons why there are wheelchair accessible toilets. because making a specific wheelchair-friendly urinal (which can only be used for small business!) is not economically sensible.

• flexbuffchest says:

I just keep a milk jug with the wheelchair guy drawn on it in in sharpie.

• Hi. Cool article. There’s a issue with the site in chrome, and you might want to check this The browser may be the marketplace chief and a big component of other folks will miss your outstanding writing due to this issue. I like your Post and I am recommend it for a Web site Award.

• Byron says:

I agree there could be some sanitation work-throughs; But some handicapped folks have limited options otherwise.

• There are also several mundane electronic items that should be added to a college dorm shopping list to make a dorm feel more like home.
      The most incredibly efficient solutions and options encompass a dynamic piece referred to
      as DHA. Frederick Mohs in the 1930’s who began this treatment for skin cancer.