Desktop Wood Stand

Most LCD screens come equipped with cheap plastic stands and are often an after-thought to the entire package. The DSW is a laminated birch stand with just enough curve for Eames enthusiasts to approve. It makes even this tiny 15″ LCD screen look gorgeous. See kids? Should be on the market soon. Got any screens laying around that could use some new legs?

Designer: Ryojin Ide for Zeitgeist

• design+ says:

I guess it's a personal taste, as it looks worse than traditional stand to me since this adds much bulk and doesn't flow with monitor's material. However that aside, the problem is cost. This will not come any cheaper than other monitor stands with more features (swivel, tilt, zoom etc ).

• design+ says:

• A peça traz elegância e sofisticação! Adorei!

• A pea traz elegncia e sofisticao! Adorei!

• Like it a lot, simple and practical! I want one

• kanye says:

Very nice.
    Reminds me of the artek stool.
    Simple smooth organic feel.
    Wish there's a monitor that matchs.

• kanye says:

Very nice.
    Reminds me of the artek stool.
    Simple smooth organic feel.
    Wish there's a monitor that matchs.

• Ryojin Ide says:

Thanks for the comments!!
    I thought there are some strange people like me who dont like staring cheap plastic all day, instead facing soft organic material.
    Like some people has wooden iphone case. Even u do touch TV or monitor, making visual contact all day long.
    Any LCD monitor or flat screen TV in +- below 20 inches with VESA standard holes can much with this stand.
    VESA standard is just square 4 holes for arm or stand attachment. Almost all LCD monitor has one.

• Ryojin Ide says:

Thanks for the comments!!

• Suni says:

plywood in the water place?

• Suni says:

plywood in the water place?

• We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done an impressive task and our whole group will be grateful to you.

• Hi, I wish forr to subscribe for this weblog to take
    most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help
    out.