Growling Sharp Ferrari

Take a peek at this lovely sharp sports car with the Ferrari name slapped on it, inspired by the form language of Credo E-Bone, another design by the same designer that’s no less that a city bus. That, and the bones of animals and humans are where this comes from. This designer takes the Italian dynamic and organic, soft shapes that are closest to nature. Inside and out, this vehicle is meant to radiate energy and power.

This is the Ferrari Enzo, a car that never ever stops, but appears to sit in time even as it flies down the highway. The one sentence the designer hopes to let loose as much as possible is “My car has always more power than yours.” Time for crushing of all road opposition! Road warrior!

Also I must mention that the following images come from a folder titled “renders.” Although from that I am lead to believe that they are rendered images from a 3D program, my brain just can’t fathom it. These are too good.

Designer: Peter Simon

• SignorEL says:

Ferrari's are beautiful cars, but i hate to say this car is ugly & overdone.
    I can see a good idea but it looks like it came out wrong.
    I know what it needs.

• eastbayfunk23 says:

i think the lines should be smooth not jagged~

• Jesse says:

Thats the whole point of having new concepts, is being able to experiment with em'
        And they did a hell of a job on the Enzo!!

• SignorEL says:

Ferrari's are beautiful cars, but i hate to say this car is ugly & overdone.
    I can see a good idea but it looks like it came out wrong.
    I know what it needs.

• eastbayfunk23 says:

i think the lines should be smooth not jagged~

• Jesse says:

And they did a hell of a job on the Enzo!!

• i like this car in favorite color not white or red

• i like this car in favorite color not white or red

• LOVE LOVE LOVE IT CRAZY CONCEPT!

• LOVE LOVE LOVE IT CRAZY CONCEPT!

• Laurent says:

Paint it in black and call Batman! that's too complicated without any harmony

• Laurent says:

Paint it in black and call Batman! that's too complicated without any harmony

• Confucius says:

What alot of time you spend surfacing this. I give you credit, but holy crap this is not pleasant to look at. Simplicity is a virtue.

• Confucius says:

• mf says:

an abomination to the eye…

• mf says:

an abomination to the eye…

• Dirk says:

That's just Vulgar.

• jesse says:

You'll never be able to come up with concepts like this, let alone your own idea of a car!
      So dont comment if you dont like, just keep it to yourself!

• jesse says:

So dont comment if you dont like, just keep it to yourself!

• shushu says:

umm… are you 9 years old?

this is obviously ugly. but the point is to criticize the issues good or bad. If you wanted only good (lies) comments then show it to your mother.

sigh. pathetic …

• cliobali says:

Like a Ferrari dumped in a pot of toxic waste.

• cliobali says:

Like a Ferrari dumped in a pot of toxic waste.

• cocorecinos says:

fugly

• jesse says:

Your fugly!
      Keep these comments off, its NOT BAD AT ALLL!!
      When you can come up with a sick ass design like this one.. let alone any BETTER…
      Then you can comment on things like this!!!!
      Geeze, critics!!!!

• cocorecinos says:

fugly

• jesse says:

Your fugly!
      Keep these comments off, its NOT BAD AT ALLL!!
      Then you can comment on things like this!!!!
      Geeze, fuckin critics!!!!

• user says:

So thats how vaginas look like

• user says:

So thats how vaginas look like

• Alê Camargo says:

Looks like that Homer Simpson car.

• Alê Camargo says:

Looks like that Homer Simpson car.

• Ugly, too arbitrary, lines too random. Looks melted. But yeah, great renderage

• hate to say this but man the side view was awful..

• hate to say this but man the side view was awful..

• Adk says:

poor enzo, it is just ugly. remember that simplicity is beautiful. I hope it’s only a 3D.

• Adk says:

• Sergio says:

Es horrible, creo que no he visto un concept más feo en mucho tiempo. Tal vez en gris o negro tenga un pase…

• Sergio says:

Es horrible, creo que no he visto un concept ms feo en mucho tiempo. Tal vez en gris o negro tenga un pase…

• vogelcube says:

Bruce Wayne called, he wants to know if it comes in black.

• trx says:

Extraordinary in its hideousness…but at least you have one fan in this post.

• trx says:

Extraordinary in its hideousness…but at least you have one fan in this post.

• sva says:

I can see where he took the idea with the streamlined design, shaped from the wind for perfect aerodynamics (mazda furai), but he missed the whole point – everything in a car needs to be in harmony. And this concept just looks too deformed, to have any functionality whatsoever… Let alone the little details, like the side mirrors for instance – at the position that they are now, the driver must look at them in a pretty weird angle to see them first, and second to be able to get oriented on what's going on behind the car. Check the position of the mirrors on a lamborghini murcielago, or the reventon, or the existing enzo for that matter (all three cars have similar driver position). Note the height of the mirrors compared to the steering wheel. There's a lot of other stuff that's wrong with this design, but mainly the fact that it just doesn't feel nice to look at.

• sva says:

• Armand says:

What's is the program was used?

• Armand says:

What's is the program was used?

• What a great looking car but as some people have also highlighted it would only really look at home in an action movie. I love the look and style and im sure it has a bit of a bite under the hood, lovely design.

• hi,

I designed this car.
    It at this level is only concept vision and I know, that should be further developed this idea, if It want to become an full usable object. But now I wanted to make only an design philosophy, not a finished car.

I really happy to many people have an oppinion about my vision. And this is the most important thing for me! :)
    All the same, that what, good or bad oppinion, the essence is to there is. I use yours advice in my future projects!
    Thanks for all! :)

Peter Simon

• hi,

I designed this car.

Thanks for all! :)

Peter Simon

• Tyler Lemon says:

Dearest Peter,

I love your effort and creativity, and wish that I was able to do such things, but I'm not thrilled about your design. You have done a fantastic job of making your idea a “reality” if you so may say. However, there are some conflicting and jagged lines that are not appealing to my eyes.

This being said, you don't have to make a rounded car. I prefer vehicles that look edgy and have some sharpness to them, but it looks like it got a little excessive. Being of age 17, I don't know a whole lot about creating these sort of images and, having little drawing ability, could never make such things myself, but I do appriciate the time you took to do this and I hope you continue to do so.

Keep up the good work and let the creativity flow. Critics will say what they want, but you can't appeal to everyone. Do not take offense to what they say. Instead, see it as an opportunity to make what you have created better.

• Szilveszter says:

HEy Peter

I would say that it must have been a hard job. And congrat for it.. This is a real look.
    I will do the same randerings. ( if U could give me some good advise :-) )

Think about the harmony of the lines. Think how they would meet at the front, where they hit the wind. As the speed form would just born out of a waterdrop. It could leed you to make an entirely new sport car. Even better than the Ferrari. :-)
    cose it is somehow boring :-)

In this one you tried to put everything that you know. JAus keep it simple. but you know that :-)
    keep going.
    Sly

• AMoaa says:

very very very awesome design!!!

• AMoaa says:

very very very awesome design!!!

• sal paradise says:

Body kits generally ruin cars and this is no exception,
    they also devalue the car blunt its aerodynamics and
    send a message to other drivers “look at me.. look at me”
    like having your penis surgically removed and then attached to your forehead

• Ranger says:

What an utter piece of crap.

Why turn a piece of rolling artwork into garbage?