Terror at Top Speed!

Ever since way back in the 1990’s when I saw Cool Runnings, I’ve been terrified of downhill super-speed sports. This gives me horrible flashbacks! It rocks so hard, I can barely believe it. I’ve got such a reverence for people who are able to do this sort of sport that I can barely contain my excitement at this clearly professionally designed downhill sports board on four wheels. Zoom!

This is an adjustable skate machine. It’s got chamfered rails, trucks adjustable between 0 and 90 degrees, precision CNC machined parts, all the excellence of a perfect ride you’d only otherwise be able to get with a sack of baseplates, hangars, risers, gear of all sorts. Get yourself a drop deck, a top mount, a drop trough, evo setup, everything you’ve ever wanted.

The trucks are made of aerospace grade aluminum, the axels machined from solid blocks of chromium vanadium steel. The deck has a birch and airex core and is vacuum laminated with carbon fiber and epoxy resin. All of this fine-tuned to your specifications.

Specs
Truck width: 190-215
Ground clearance:20-90mm
Truck angle: 0-90º
Weight: 4.7kgs (adjustable)
Deck Length: 800mm
Deck Width:255mm
Londitudinal Flex: very little
Torsional Flex: no flex
Wheelbase: variable

Producers: DaPowa

Designer: Nuno Pereira

• Niqurious says:

You know, that is just another longboard with flashier (And IMO Flawed) Design.
    This is nothing new, down-hill longboards have sxisted for years now. And I don't don't trust this one.
    The trucks are mounted ontop of the board, and out on the edges. Making all the pressure go onto those points, which i believe would get very unstable.
    So I'll stick to regular downhill dropthrough longboards, thank you.

• Hundro says:

Yes, we've all seen "new" carbon fiber down-hill decks, but at least his truck system is a new idea. I know I would like a truck system that allows me to manipulate the base angle with out having to change out base plates. As for mounting, there's nothing wrong with doing things different with truck mounting, and as a designer, you think you'd be able to encourage that. I would like to see the deck in action. I'd be more worried about the torque through the brackets than "Making all the pressure go onto those points"

• Niqurious says:

You know, that is just another longboard with flashier (And IMO Flawed) Design.
    So I'll stick to regular downhill dropthrough longboards, thank you.

• Hundro says:

Yes, we've all seen “new” carbon fiber down-hill decks, but at least his truck system is a new idea. I know I would like a truck system that allows me to manipulate the base angle with out having to change out base plates. As for mounting, there's nothing wrong with doing things different with truck mounting, and as a designer, you think you'd be able to encourage that. I would like to see the deck in action. I'd be more worried about the torque through the brackets than “Making all the pressure go onto those points”

• Will H says:

This is the most beautiful object that I have ever seen.

• Will H says:

This is the most beautiful object that I have ever seen.

• Mto bom, produto nacional, presumo. Parabéns!

• Mto bom, produto nacional, presumo. Parabéns!

• whoa… surfs up. i really want to ride on one of these to see how it feels.

• whoa… surfs up. i really want to ride on one of these to see how it feels.

• JJay says:

ill stick to my dervish from loaded for my downhill riding

• geert gevan says:

hi

where can i buy such a board?
    and what is the cost?