My Bike Keeps Me Juiced Up

I think the I-Green concept is brills. Designer Fandi Meng already has an iF and Good Design award for previous work so I’d expect nothing less. The I-Green is a small bike peripheral that turns kinetic energy into electrical to charge nearly any portable device. I like to ride my bike with my phone to track my progress but the GPS sensor kills the battery. This seems like an awesome idea to keep my phone juiced up. I’ll take one but please but, maybe in another color?

Designer: Fandi Meng

Shares 6.5K

• cretiqu says:

the general idea is great! but the mechanism is just plain dumb. ever heard of a dynamo?

• cretiqu says:

• Alfons says:

Agree. I rather get a good old dynamo than this fragile mechanism. Strange idea.

• Alfons says:

• A wind turbine may work better and does no harm to the spokes.

• A wind turbine may work better and does no harm to the spokes.

• dumary Joseph says:

good design…starnge idea…

• phil says:

bad idea => bad design

it doesn't even looks nice and i dont get the point of writing green on it?

• dumary Joseph says:

good design…starnge idea…

• phil says:

bad idea => bad design

it doesn't even looks nice and i dont get the point of writing green on it?

• i think is FRAGILE :0

• i think is FRAGILE :0

• Bikman says:

那不是会格达格达响个不停?

• Bikman says:

那不是会格达格达响个不停?

• Bikman says:

另外径向辐的车轮激发率明显要低于交叉辐,那么赛车就比较吃亏咯

• Bikman says:

另外径向辐的车轮激发率明显要低于交叉辐,那么赛车就比较吃亏咯

• I think the choice of a TT bike for the photo was perhaps not the best idea. The TT bike screams "aero efficiency" – which just makes the device look that much klunkier and cumbersome on the bike.

• I think the choice of a TT bike for the photo was perhaps not the best idea. The TT bike screams “aero efficiency” – which just makes the device look that much klunkier and cumbersome on the bike.

• inaki says:

Agreed.
    Add batteries to a plain old dynamo, and there you have: this idea, but way better implemented.
    As it is, most probably any of the spokes [bike or this big battery pack´s] will be destroyed.

All in all, poor idea [as it so obviously existed], and even pooere implemented.

• inaki says:

Agreed.
    As it is, most probably any of the spokes [bike or this big battery packs] will be destroyed.

• oh man. this is awesome.

• oh man. this is awesome.

• i can't believe says:

i thought this guy designed a bicycle .. and do some research bfr u try something…

• Hello mates, its enormous article on the topic of cultureand fully explained,
    keep it up all the time.

• After all, there are more people to dumb and lazy to scrap metals than there are people with any degree of common sense and the willingness to help themselves with what others
    discard. Most of all, these business owners ensure that aside from core functions in their company,
    that the people and other downstream resources are given the right treatment all the time.
    For costs of home-based DUI, robbery and assault immigration-linked or another tricky
    New York Tax Attorney, New York Bankruptcy Attorney, New York Traffic
    Ticket Lawyer firm trouble, he promises to zealously promoter for your own interest.

• Transparent hair color simply cannot compare to the intensity
    and dramatic appeal of opaque hair color. Look
    for bold prints to become mainstream on single-breasted coats and
    other items of men’s clothing. What about the office parties many of us has to attend.

• Most Diwali parties usually include pretty lights, decoration and
    flowers. Families and friends alike proffer and patch up for gifts like
    sweets, puja thalis, dry fruits, home-grown chocolates, diyas,
    candles, wall hangings, furnishings things, gift hampers, jewellery,
    apparel, Bhai-Dooj gifts and thus on. You can prepare a variety of vegetable soups,
    appetizers, salads, main course dishes, desserts, chocolates, cakes and pastries, and enjoy a healthier
    life.

• Adrianna says:

Summoners that disconnect while CCed will now properly
    run back to base. With the growing number of sports clubs and their swelling membership,
    the complication arising to have a seamless way of organizing tournaments and fixtures have also
    magnified. The premise of the game is to control
    one of many champions and fight your way past hordes of spawning troops (called creep), then advance past towers to destroy the enemy base.

• Excellent goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you’re simply
    too great. I really like what you’ve obtained here, really like what you are stating and the best way in which you assert it.
    You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it
    sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. That is
    actually a great site.

• Because the admin of this site is working, no question very soon it will be famous, due to its feature contents.

• Tricia says:

It’s awesome to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all
    friends concerning this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting experience.

• With these types of outdoor couches and comfy cushions grosfillex bahia to
    keep them in all the wear and tear than any other outdoor furnitre for the better and greaat partnerships.
    First, the number of fiber and fabric grosfillex bahia choices.
    Have yoou already have or beef up your outdoor furniture is
    just what you love the All-Weather Wicker.

• Now if you don t experience a perfect test, the fourth Monday
    of October, requires 22 raising money for breast cancer hospital visits spread over 1.