Recycled For Seating

There are plenty of seating options out there, but currently the most unique one has to be this Rubber Stool. It’s crafted from recycled rubber and comes in flat knock-down state. To assemble, you simply need to twist and turn the sinewy legs, and lock them into place. Soon you have a comfy seat to park your tushy on!

Must confess, that it looks pretty artistic, even in its flat-open avatar, good enough to be hung on the wall as some kitsch artwork!

Material: Recycled rubber
Size: W 320 D 320 H 400
Rubber Stool is Prototype
Photo by Ikunori Yamamoto

Designer: Satoshi Itasaka

• VanWippesteijn says:

I hope the design will relax easily when you unfold them for storage. I can imagine the legs would hit one in the face after being unlocked.

• VanWippesteijn says:

• Potter says:

Love the concept and aesthetically I think it looks great in both states. However does it provide enough support (stability), does it collapse under heavy loads or is the springiness a feature of the design? I think also the design could benefit from a quicker fixing mechanism than a bolt and nut.

• Potter says:

• liat says:

i love it, exactly, smart, wonderful use of the material.

• liat says:

i love it, exactly, smart, wonderful use of the material.

• very creative Furniture every Like it.

• very creative Furniture every Like it.

• Aoxx says:

it is my first post on this blog and to start with I would like to thank for the great quality intoomafirn, which I found in this and all previous topics , it really helped me very much. I will definitely put this blog on my google reader Also, I would like to ask don’t you mind if I will quate some intoomafirn from your website because I am writing articles for the Hub pages, Ezine and other articles directories (this is my part time job)? It would really help me with some of mine articles. Of course, I will mention your blog name or URL (not all articles directories allows URL’s , so I can’t 100% promise that you will get a direct backlink to your blog).

• So if you know what suits you and makes you feel and look comfortable, you have cracked the code for
      looking stylish. “People really hate before, how don’t know good care environment, wants us to suffer”.
      To deal with these fashion difficulties you look at a celebrity
      fashions.

• Most probably, they will need help of professionals to complete the task properly.
      With almost 2,000 water parks all over the
      world, there are a lot of options for you to choose from.
      Usually linear strobe lights are soldered firmly which provides vibration resistance,
      so that the lights can operate even when the car is treading on very uneven terrains.
      There is no doubt that hiring marquee is quite common in Australia and
      there are large numbers of people who go for them.
      Universal Studios Hollywood should be your next destination. Before you get started make sure that you
      have a measuring tape, regular hammer, some nails, a level some caulking, some wood shims and some insulation on hand.
      People may go for any of these services of relocation according to their need such as Home, local household, city wise household, business, commercial, industrial, corporate, etc.
      An office must contain wide range of large and heavy furniture.
      Most of us are aware that most of the desert lands do not have sufficient water.
      Moving storage services offer both moving and storage facilities.

• These boxes are specially designed for shipping clothes, framed artwork and perilous
      materials. Video Production improved presented impressing
      are sure to appeal video companies’ middle and old, large and small,
      traditional in a valuable and meaningful subject.
      Professional removal agencies of Noida address this problem.
      Safe-keeping facilities are yet another wonderful advancement in this day and age.

It is important for the crew to be aware of the handling procedures when it comes to
      high tech gadgets and furniture. You can even present some gift
      vouchers of spa to take the pleasure of relaxation on their birthday.
      As we all knows that engine is a powerful machine infect we can say that our vehicle is nothing without engine so engine play an important role in our vehicle.
      The services that clients can hire are: packing, loading, unloading, rearrangement, unpacking, transportation, storage, insurance,
      warehouses, etc. We are repairing and installment
      different types of gates suchlike Actuation Steel State Doors, Mercenary Coiled Grills
      for much than 10 age. ” Hereinafter technique would lead to animated films and multiple substitution effects, based on image by image registration.

• It records all the transactions taking place in a company
      so that you can always have a check on the losses if required
      and according to generally accepted accounting principles, the
      basic framework of accounting should always include finance and accounting records.
      Many people are making a lot of money promoting CPA offers, but
      as usual, there is a lot of misinformation floating around.
      Avoid hype or gimmicks and let people know exactly
      what to expect and what they are required to
      do in order to receive what they are being offered.

• And, it just works with a soft laser which utilizes less
      energy than a 40-watt light bulb. • Add
      one tablespoon of lemon juice to half a tumbler of water, and rinse your hair with
      this solution after cleansing your scalp. Hair loss will not only have
      an adverse effect on your looks and personality but also predisposes you to early age baldness
      creating a trouble for you.