Disposable Handles Are Cookie Friendly

We have disposable cups so why not disposable handles? The Clean Cup holder slides onto most disposable cups instantly turning them into a proper mug. You can even write on the neck so people know what you’re drinking and who it belongs to. But perhaps the most interesting tidbit is the offset design of the rings enabling one to securely hold their cup while manipulating a delicious cookie

Designer: Dmitry Boyko

Take off Handle For Disposable Cups by Dmitry Boyko

cup_handle2

cup_handle3

• I like the design, but what makes it disposable? it appears to be made of plastic and silicone? what makes that disposable?….why does it need to be disposable? Why not buy one and just use it til it breaks, or until you no longer drink coffee? is the writing surface erasable?….

• Bobby says:

hmmm can be used on styrofoam or paper cups …

Silicone wouldn’t be a good idea to dispose … if disposable, it’ll better be in one type of plastic … ez to mfg and recycleable.

could be reusable … to ID your drink ?

handy to keep in ya pocket or bag ?

can I start taking orders to produce it for Dimitry?

• Dmitry says:

Hi Bobby.
        Thank you for comment.
        I’m a designer this product.
        My E-mail for business contact: dboyko[at]gmail.com

• Kira Incorp. says:

Hi, we are interested in your design. We are an organisation which looks after disability people and think these handles would be a great asset for our members with morning teas. Could you please let us know how we can purchase some. Thank You Cheryl

• boydstudio says:

Hello Kira.
            You doing very important work.
            Unfortunately I was not able to find an investor and company for production yet. They only exist in the design screen..sorry …

• Nicolas says:

Nice design and idea! It somehow reminds me of Joe Colombo’s “smoke glass” (1964): http://www.designboom.com/history/joecolombo_smoke.html
    design adapts to our coffee drinkers’ generation :)

• sed says:

very creative design

• G says:

ah crap. I came up with this idea a month ago. not the cookie holder part though, nice.

• SD says:

Ok I would use this 3 times before I realized how easy it is to hold a cup and a cookie in two hands or one if needed.

• Kira Incorp. says:

• boydstudio says:

Hello Kira.
      You doing very important work.

• tung says:

Hi, I am tung. I think we have something you are interested. Similar to this post, but we have complete different designs and we can be able to produce small quality by hand. please visit

cuptomug.com

• Michael says:

Hello Dmitry,

I am interested in your design and product to go into production. I have sent an email to you directly to try to connect. When you have a moment please get back to me.

Thanks,
    Michael

• Dmitry says:

Hi Kira.
    Michael (See latest comment) will push my design to the real product.
    I will send him 3d prints tomorrow. You can connect with him if you will be first with this product.

Dmitry