Sporty Bike

I told you there was this bike conspiracy going on amongst the designers, add the Furious Sports Bike to the list. Dishy in its current avatar; the bike boasts of an aerodynamic design coupled with user-friendly ergonomics. What I really like is the ample display nestled between the handlebars. You get details like the route-map, current bike gear, temperature, time and speed displayed on it. The seat however looks tad uncomfy for me.

Designer: Nenad Kostadinov

Furious Sports Bicycle Concept by Nenad Kostadinov

furious2

furious51

furious3

furious4

• Jeremiah says:

It looks cool, but not too comfortable.

• Amar says:

Do you know I have fallen short of words to comment on this, it’s not not awesome more than awesome, simply stunning even 1000 cc bikers may hanker to own it and ride it, this can be different fun of owing it………….

• SomeGuy says:

Yes, it looks good. But totally unrideable. The headtube and fork angles are all wrong. I’d be surprised if you could get to the end of the driveway on this.

• It looks absolutely good! Make it rideable, and you’ll have a very powerful product.

• Vample says:

Great design, simplistic and elegant, coupled with ultimate functionality..

• As someone who rides a citybike and a crosscountry bike daily, I can say one thing : I would pity the poor thing who would be riding with this. It was said in one of those bike design posts not too long ago, that the designers who make these should really take a moment to actually ride a bicycle, maybe even study how they work. After that all these renders with overly smooth meshes and glossy materials could, maybe, make sense.

• ortu says:

Completelly agree with you.

What does designer mean? a guy that has some creativity and know how to model on 3D? So then what’s the difference with a cartoon creator?

No… talking about design the shape without sense is not nice to me, not at least if it pretends to come into the real world…

• Chris says:

The fork rake is massive(ever see a bike with a near horizontal fork?), and would make steering nigh impossible, the saddle looks terribly uncomfortable, and lastly the Z shape of the frame would require so much overbuilding vs. a standard triangle.

• Chris says:

For a bike whose design basis seems to be aerodynamics, that handle bar assembly kinda throws the whole thing out

• AlienzExist says:

CLEARLY it is a race bike, obviously you’re not riding this in traffic downtown. Tour de France, Triathlons, the bike are amazing.
    This bike would be rideable and the steering wouldnt bother you too much, it does need to be tamed a little. And yes the handlebars are not aerodynamic like racing bars.

• kooboo says:

The two possible race types would be long track only long curves and maybe velodrome. Neither of them needs a gps…i dont understand the wide brakediscs and huge calipers also.

omg the more i keep looking at this bike, the more wrong ideas i find

-.- but i admit its a nice render -.-

• bluesilhouettes says:

it look cool! but how can we ride it, look at the front wheel, it cant work, maybe u should re-design the front part of it.

• Zalgo says:

Those bars are far too small to provide decent torque for turning. This bike would be extremely unstable. Furthermore, it would not be race-legal due to the nontraditional design.

• joe says:

Wow…looks hot.

• trinh says:

I don’t idea because this idea is very good.it’s wonderful

• Ram says:

Very elegant in form and rendering but lacking in functionality. Looks Sexy, beautiful and tempting nevertheless.

As for the function as a bike, looks like the seat is facing the wrong way round and I have my doubt if this bike will turn at all without the rider being catapulted. The front fork and handlebar design will never work, unless this bike is not designed to turn but designed to ride at high speed in a velodrome :-)

• cody says:

i want that so bad when it comes out i am buying it :)

• Hartigan says:

I am almost sure that you have forgotten about you wanting to buy this bike hahaha!

• Larry Cuvin says:

Looks futuristic but was designed for straight and smooth roads therefore, as is, will remain on the drawing board.

• Michiel says:

Nice try, but totally unrealistic. Frame geometry is totally wrong and, as said above, completely unridable… I wonder how this bike would look when production, assembly and fitting demands and limits are taken into account. And since when are chain wheels fixed to the left side? It looks like the chain will run of at the first or second revolution because of the lack of stiffnes of both chain wheels and frame… And what’s with those shifting ‘switches’?

• ricci says:

It appears that society is breading “all talk” and “no action” people

There are so many great designs out there but the lack of knowledge and people to back it

There’s a monopoly in the real world and that is “keep it simple” and “keep the people simple”

Concept designs are for the dreamers, pity, if it was available tomorrow, my car stays in the garage!

• nb says:

I take the designer doesn’t really ride bicycles.

It would be just heavy, complicated, and expensive mess.

It just shows that he can render well. I don’t even think the form is all the interesting.

• engineer says:

you designers are really stupid nothing would work in this world without engineers

• engineer says:

• showbikers says:

I like this design concept….. This bike uses what type of frame ?

• vishnudasprasad says:

this cycle represents the innovativeness of the modern world.

• iam from egypt how can i buy this bike ?

• PRothwell says:

The “seat” angle is on a par, if not shallower, than downhill bike, the head angle is out of this world, there are 2 front chainrings and a front gear shifter, but no front derailleur. The bike looks horrificly uncomfortable to ride and dangerous (I would bet that the forks would snap as soon as you rode off a curb) Nice design visually, but a bit of a waste of time!

• hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from
    right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this site, since
    I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to
    I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances
    times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing
    with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could
    look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.
    Make sure you update this again very soon.

• Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is
    simply cool and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with
    forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

• I really like looking through an article that will make men and womnen think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!