Equestrian Inspired EV

The Fayton, inspired by the natural (horse) and human (carriage) components of the phaeton horse-drawn buggy of the 19th century, is a project aimed at providing comfortable transportation with a minimal carbon footprint. The EV’s most noticeable features are its transparent body and large glass canopy that provides a 360 degree view outside. The sunroof is made of four glass pieces that, when open, fold back and resemble a horses mane.

Designer: Utkan Kiziltug

• Michael says:

As expansion possibility I would like to have personal power (bike) in it. I think the weight of the unit can make personal engine workable.

• Raja says:

I find this so beautiful. Well done Utkan. So many lovely elements to take forward.

• Jimmy C says:

I like it. An old fashioned kind of beautiful.

• JimB says:

This design has my attention! Beautiful! This appears both practical and lovely. Is there any intention to actually build this? I particularly like the large wheel concept with integral suspension (if I read the drawings correctly).

Please keep me informed of developments.

• MDesigns says:

I love this. Particularly the wheel spokes, the styling and proportions. I do not care too much for the steering wheel (almost like it was taken from something else). Reducing the glass area is probably all I would recommend since that adds weight and possibly a greenhouse effect when raining in tropical areas. Nicely done nevertheless.

• Utkan KIZILTUG says:

Thanks for your comment..U red the design right I used integral suspension here..For now there is no intention to build this but If I can get a chance I would love to do..

• Utkan KIZILTUG says:

Thanks for your interest.I sent you the images in high resoulation.Please confirm me.Best regards.

• Hunter says:

But … how would I get IN? Osmosis?