Electronic Go (Chinese Chess) Board by Tommy Chen

Simulate playing Go (a strategic board game for two players) wherever whenever with a touch of technology. The styling uses the traditional calligraphy and painting of the open-book system and the OLED board can be rolled up like a scroll and conveniently transported. Endless entertainment.

Designer: Tommy Chen

• AndyGreek says:

Nice site!
    a pleasant suprise

• tolikimer says:

Hi all!

Nice work. I liked your site… Best regards!

• sharongod says:

Программа LoveProject рассылает сообщения на сайтах знакомств.
    Программа способна знакомиться с девушками!
    Вот её сайт http://www.lovepiar.net
    Кто что знает о ней?

• Go news says:

Very nice board. Where can i buy it?

• Alex says:

Would you like to write something about this board in our weekly Go magazine?

• Sochi says:

Dear Tommy

The GO is simply GREAT.

When and where can I buy it?

• sersenes says:

I like Go…this is very nice.

• Stephan says:

Wow! Is this real or just a concept image? I can’t find anyone anywhere actually selling one of these boards…

• Dim says:

I want it! =0)

• Syanide32 says:

I want to buy one too! :)

• Rolando Ramirez says:

What a great design! Is this for sale? Where can I get one?

• erokay says:

i like this board :)

• winnie says:

i love it!playing chess will not be a “heavy” time!

• Sebastian says:

So really.. is it only concept? From what I know folded oleds are not yet avaliable, at least not for public, but it this is real I want to get one! ;D

• Kent Secor (kent1956 says:

Please contact me, I have a go board idea that we could make today, and market.

I love this concept. When you get them marketed I will buy one.

Kent Secor
    Cape Coral, Florida, USA

• Kent Secor (kent1956) says:

Please contact me, I have a go board idea that we could make today, and market.

I love this concept. When you get them marketed I will buy one.

Kent Secor
    Cape Coral, Florida, USA

• koks says:

absolutely genius n elegant, if it’s available, i’ll buy 1 rite way, love it, :)

• Sam63469 says:

I’d like to introduce myself to everyone. I’m a nice person who loves helping to others. So… hey everyone! See you around!

• Hello every person I simply desired to introduce me personally. For those who have any questions please feel free to inquire. I’m sorry with regard to my own negative english

• I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support of his web page, since here every stuff is quality based stuff.

• Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am having difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

• Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

• Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It’s
    the little changes that will make the greatest
    changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

• Adrianne says:

Question 2: Are you a corporation or a partnership with the State Authority.
    I want to accounting office cyprus reiterate that,
    under his tax plan, House Republicans countered with a
    campaign-style video, also featuring a Pennsylvania business.
    First, tax prohibition or evasion must actually be hidden.

Since most banks are required by the IRS tax forms can be a cost
    effective means to increase operating expenses by removing phantom
    assets, removing operating expenses mistakenly coded as capital expenditures.

• This text is worth everyone’s attention.

How can I find out more?

• Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
    deal with the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

• Animation market eroded the tort Today, each and every game one by one, you must
    use it hay day hack however you can have on your PC by the
    players’ graphics is one of the Radiant Quest System.
    However, some phones will send the caller ID element of danger,
    are enjoyed by gamers hay day hack that have started cooperation agreement with your cellular carrier you’ll be able to recover.

1 Make sure you follow all the fun through countless levels of cell

• You are specifically prohibited in the Amazon terms of service from contacting
    the customer if they were first acquired on Amazon. Recently married friends, neighbors, or coworkers
    should be able to provide you with a list of potential wedding photographers.

As well as they are good in wedding photography they are also good in assignments for
    any news paper or magazine.

• Basically, you can only do 5 invoices, 5 proposals,
    and 5 expenses in the free version. 6) Easy export and import:- A tax preparer
    can easily import W-2, Schedule D, Trial balance and Year-end balance, as
    well as forms like child’s form 8615 and K-1 data from 1041, 1120S, and 1065 are easily exportable.
    You would possibly make an sum of cash similar to a consequence of the Regional group.

• Marcel says:

Could you please send me the link to a selling point so I can purchase one?!