Did you know that the Red Dot Award: Design Concept accepts entries in two main groups: Concepts and Ready to launch; Concepts are product concepts that are not yet produced and Ready to launch products are design concepts that are already fully developed and is going to be launched in the market very soon, after 1st July 2016. You can enter the design competition via The 2016 YD & Red Dot Award: Design Concept One – Hour Free Registration Window and benefit from a registration fee waiver.
Factor in your time zone and accordingly mark 25th or 26th February 2016 as the date where a complete registration fee waiver to enter the awards is being offered.
Come back to Yanko Design on the 25th February between 8:00 am and 9:00 am PST to register and get your promo code. You have to complete your submission and use the promo code max by 12th March 2016.
- On the 25th February, between 8 to 9 am PST, the link for the promo will go live
- The link will take you to a registration form that you need to fill in
- After you complete the form, you will receive an email with the promo code
- The code can be used immediately, and will expire on 12th March 2016, 23:59 Singapore time
- Till the next announcement comes in, you can browse through the categories and see which best suits your design submission best
- To know more about the judging criteria visit here and to know more about the fee structure and timelines, hit this link
Corresponding UTC (GMT): Thursday, 25 February 2016, 16:00:00
San Jose (U.S.A. – California): Thursday, 25 February 2016, 08:00:00 PST UTC-8 hours
Providence (U.S.A. – Rhode Island): Thursday, 25 February 2016, 11:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
Berlin (Germany – Berlin): Thursday, 25 February 2016, 17:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
Singapore (Singapore): Friday, 26 February 2016, 00:00:00 SGT UTC+8 hours
Tokyo (Japan): Friday, 26 February 2016, 01:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
Sydney (Australia – New South Wales): Friday, 26 February 2016, 03:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours