Starry Starry Night

The Orion Stargazing Companion is a very cool device that allows us to discover and recognize constellations in the night sky. Most stargazers manage to recognize Ursa Minor and Ursa Major, however we all know there are many more. Thanks to its transparent screen, precise location technology and easy-to-use key functions, locating constellations accurately is a breeze.

Interestingly, you can even project celestial objects on a room’s ceiling thanks to the mini projector integrated on the backside.

Designer: Audrey Yrieix

• Dez says:

This is such a pretty concept!
    I would have loved to own one as a child!
    As a matter of fact, i wouldn’t mind one right now either!
    And it is just so wonderfully designed to resemble a magnifying glass, an object of absolute intrigue to kids!

• arkadeb says:

even though it duz nt luk feasible, it is a vry pretty concept…

• jaffer says:

Audrey, you should start getting funders for this! it’s a brilliant product to own!! And holds a lot of potential as a perfect geek toy!

• simply awesome, great concept.

• Name*Zoe says:

Dear Audrey ,
    Nice day! Hope you everything goes well in December.

This is Zoe from shenzhen GS Model Co.,LTD.I have knew your E-mail address from your company’s website.Please allow me to introduce our company ,thanks.

Our company is specialized in prototype model’s producing for more than 10 years.we are professional in :

1.SLA (SLA machines :3 sets)

2.SLS (machines:1 set)

3.CNC prototyping (machines:50 sets)

4.Silicone mould

5.RIM Mould (suitable for big parts production)

6.Painting&printing

7.Metal parts(such as :aluminum,copper,stainless steel,iron,magnesium alloy,titanium alloy,zinc alloy and other types of sheet metal)

We have strict QC process to ensure the quality of products.

If you have any problem,please feel free to contact me,hope my E-mail be helpful to you .I high appreciate it if you can forward this Email to the people who concern it.

Best Regards

Zoe

Contact information:

Contact person:Zoe

E-mail:[email protected]

Skype:phylliszoe1

TEL:0086-0755-23270922

FAX:0086-755-23270799

Website:www.szgsmodel.com

Address:2,3F,First Bldg., Nanmei Industrial park, NO.232,Shajing Section,Guangshen Road,Baoan District, Shenzhen,China 51810

2014-12-09

• JO says:

WHERE DO I GET THIS!!????? LOVE IT!

• Wet dream! Radhika, that’s so funny! Although, this does look like something a guy would drool over for hours at an end.

• Didier Favre says:

Hi,

We are very interested to commercialize this item : https://www.yankodesign.com/2014/12/05/starry-starry-night-3/
    How can we proceed to get it ?

• Zicong Wan says:

I am very interested in this product and how can i get it !

• yuunaka says:

How can I get this item !? I really want it !!!