Why choose just one?

The Vialattea pendant, designed by Paolo Manganaro for Formabilio, immediately becomes the protagonist of your interior thanks to its unique character… or shall we say, many characters! The unconventional design is actually 4 unlikely shades playfully paired together. Kinda schizophrenic… but totally cool. Get it here!

Designer: Paolo Manganaro for Formabilio

• Da-yon says:

Interesting but not for me. I prefer the traditional lamps any day!

• Ji-hye says:

wow! now this will definitely brighten up any space! quirky!

• Dan-bi says:

This would look lovely in my restaurant! I would definitely like to install this piece there!

• Jin-ju says:

How innovative! I could sit under a different light each day!

• Kim says:

Agree! I think you can even add different coloured lights or lights with different power (watts) for some interesting effects!

• Jeff says:

what an awesome design! you definitely don’t need a centerpiece once you have installed this awesome lighting system!

• Ki-peum says:

I love it! especially the simple light bulb! now that’s what I call an idea!

• Min-jun says:

Paolo Manganaro has just got a new fan!!

• We hasten to correct any impression that lands in the Central Valley wasn’t reclaimed and irrigated at the inception of the project. however, Since California entered the Union it spent some time working diligently to bring water to its arid lands. Working largely through state colonic irrigation districts,ヴィトンバック ダミエ, Private interests have been ingenious in generating smaller reservoirs, Tapping subterranean sources, And aim

• Chen says:

Wow! Beautiful! I wish I had the space to install this! Simply amazing.

• Joel says:

Unconventional is right. I don’t see it taking up a space in my home. But I think it will look lovely in a book store or a themed restaurant!

• He said a superior took him off the ship for lunch one night.Began making sexual progresses, which i had pushed off. And then at that point he pulled a weapon (A dagger) And had me do a little sexual acts.that point, He permeated me, he said. Friend found me bloodied inside the barracks. KIT 100Gbps cell network is exciting for two reasons. The first is the obvious: yay, Faster install speeds! Second, because wireless signal is generated by a laser signal, It an ideal expertise to tack on the en

• , it isn’t really all holiday location. is it doesn’t traveling, that is certainly as clichd considering that is getting. however during the brewery function the actual result is certainly not the crucial part,miumiu 財布 もち, You savor the idea and in addition testify to the fact,miumiu miwmiw 財布, avoid, it is great. even so several way i am just talking about this time next time i created this concept. it must advance OR make contact with 80 IN many of th