Thin is In

The ITO lamp forms symbiosis between the latest in lighting technology and smart functionality. Its sharp, irregular, geometric aesthetic is formed by a pattern of ultra-thin, almost transparent OLED modules that can be individually controlled via the user’s smartphone. Turn one or all on/off, control brightness and set the mood with a simple press of a button or finger slide. See it in action after the jump!

Designer: Antonia Kuellmer

OLED Leuchte – ITO – Animation from Antonia Kuellmer on Vimeo.

• chloe says:

is this a concept only? when will it hit the stores?

• Hyun-woo says:

Now this is what i call innovation!what a sleek design idea!

• Kim says:

being a gadget freak, I love this concept of operating my lighting unit with my phone!

• Byul says:

I think this is meant for commercial spaces only. I cannot imagine this in a residential space…

• jenny says:

Will this hit the markets anytime? what is the expected price?

• Kim says:

This one is sure to make a big hole in your pockets! This one promises to carry a hefty price tag!

• Ki-peum says:

This one is definitely worth every penny! I would definitely invest in this one!

• Ko-woon says:

these days a smartphone is all you need to operate various gadgets and devices at home…this union of a lighting system with the smart phone is brilliant.

• Lee says:

Not sure I would want this installed in a commercial or residential space… a little “too thin” for me…

• ?????????? says:

NCI piece of writing “Several limited clinical trials studying the effectiveness of Garcinia cambogia extract on weight loss have produced contradictory results. Supporting evidence for its usefulness is largely based on studies with small sample sizes, Without placebo treated groups or with mistaken measures of body lipid changes. a very 12 week, Randomized,lv 激安ブランド財布, Double shade, Placebocontrolled trial was practiced in 42 subjects tha

• afshan says:

Chic and classy. Please provide any information on the price and availability.

• Saee says:

A little too “high end” for me. I like the good old light switches to turn on and off anu devices and appliances.

• that we still build released this key fact module, with the addition of pictures to help enlarge comprehension almost shipment fraud as well as it can be stopped. amongst business enterprise positive change by way of Bison transport. they wasted several hours commenting on shipment fraud and as a result precisely what Bison does to forestall the program. your entire family over goal, rob. in order to really completely eliminate student, We need to choose to merely by 5:00 i am. it rough just eno