Gandalf-approved E-Pipe!

Electronic cigarettes are the future! They’ve triggered a revolution in the world of nicotine, but what about an alternative for pipe smokers? This clever design uses the same personal-vaporizer technology in the form of the classic smoking pipe. Cheaper, cleaner, healthier, and cooler!

Designer: Cyrille Durand

• Ben says:

Good Concept, but it would never work. Coin cells don’t put out enough current to drive the heating coils in an ecig style device, and additionally have too low a capacity to vape for very long. Maybe in a few years…

• ipesdu26 says:

uptil I looked at the paycheck ov $8691, I accept that my cousin was like they say truley bringing home money parttime at their laptop.. there uncle started doing this for under nine months and by now cleared the debts on their home and got a gorgeous Cadillac. go to, …………….zee44.com

• Matt W says:

This needs to exist.. If you can find a way to make this and get a battery to actually power it, there are a lot of people drooling over it.

I mentioned it twice on reddit..the person I told spazed out. I told one other person a few days later..multiple people spazzed out!

• Akki says:

The idea is amazing but if it had a rechargeable batter it will be even better , u guys have to launch this , it will be a huge success

• Serge says:

Unbelievably awesome device. I hope this comes out soon. I would be the first to order it.

• WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for colitis

• matty d says:

i agree , those are some beautiful pictures and a great idea but it is years away from reality.

• Jamison says:

Hey does anyone know how to reach this designer? The website doesn’t work. I’ve built a prototype vape that is battery powered (even coin cell) and will fit in this form factor. I would like to get with the designer to make this thing real. But my guts in his design an in a few months we could have a working version. Thanks!