Oh, So Pure Air!

The APM-1211GH is a multi-functional air purifier with a system to remove fine dust, viruses and toxic gases. The humidification & dehumidification system uses a naturally evaporating humidification filter. Designed to look like a vase, the appliance blends into the home environment easily.

The wood-pattern control section is touch-sensitive and the LED lights under the control section are naturally shiny to display the operating function. Simple and functional!

Designer: Dae-hoo Kim

• Quintin Smits says:

It looks very nice! I like the combination of the white, wood and metal.

I am curious about how you’d like to filter all these things and how large this device and its filters would have to be to filter enough air to be of any use…

• Quintin Smits says:

It isn’t. It is still a concept; most of the specs are still “To Be Determined”.

But I see the airflow rate is supposed to be ±6.2 cubic meters per minute. Should be enough to filter a reasonably sized room…

• Heat Air says:

Nice products! Check out my link on water filtration.

• kihyun says:

wood pattern

• Yankee says:

This design is very attractive, most normal air purifiers do not have humidification function. I feel like the Korean design nowadays almost equals simplism, and this design stands it apparently.
    The wood control panel with LED lights is a combine of eco-aesthetics and futurism, the touch-sensitive features makes me think of the smart home appliance. In a word, a fantastic home appliance, and a fantastic air purifier.

• BAPG says:

What a cool, sleek designer for an air purifier. Definitely need to check this one out.

• Janet says:

Great air purifier, I haven’t seen this one before. Does it work as well as it looks? What are its CADR ratings for dust, smoke and pollen?

• Layla says:

It’s wonderful that you are getting ideas from
    this article as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

• Roni says:

with a minimalist design, the possibility of an air purifier is able to work in accordance with the expected

• Janet Miller says:

Very nice design. Have you also considered adding wheels for portability?

• Jason says:

That is really great looking purifier. It would look good in any home. I wonder if it is effective in removing all types of dust. As you may know, the size of dust matters.

• Zodiac says:

Wow, This air purifier’s very nice design.How much dose it cost ?

• Joline S. Arnold says:

The APM-1211GH is a multi-functional air purifier with a system to remove fine dust. i love this product.

• Athena says:

Great product but I wonder if it is effective in removing all types of dust ???

• Timothy says: