Night Light / Alarm Clock by Ming Hsu

This product aims to redefine the alarm clock. With digital science and technology, this product offers the user a comfortable and satisfying feeling when waking up. It offers an experience of waking up and being able to stretch out without any restricting elements. The condition is mainly for the bedroom. By putting the product on the nightstand next to the bed, it can function as both a night light and a regular alarm clock. Program the product with favorite music, a certain situation or environment, and fragrant essences. By simulating a relaxing environment, in forest as an example, users can be wakened up happily and comfortably every morning.

The user can use control panel to program the preferred environment every day. Films of surroundings and music can be downloaded through a memory card or by wireless network. Combining a lamp to the product, either at night or daytime, it can be used as night-light or ordinary lamp. The fragrant essences are filled in a container in the back of the product. The essences can be added as it is used or changed. The container can be easily taken out , washed or replaced by a new one.

The procedure of being wakened up

Step one: The fragrant essences are spread because of the heat produced by the machine. The fragrant essences make the user feels full of vigor and in high spirit in the morning.

Step two: While the fragrance spread out in the room, the programmed music or sound is slowly increased in volume to wake the user up from dreaming gradually to the comforting and relaxing music.

Step three: By using the machine to project a film in a certain environment on the ceiling of the bedroom, the user feels as if wakening up in his/her selected beautiful surroundings.

Designer: Ming Hsu

• sookkyung says:

i love this alarm clock.. does anyone know where to buy it?

• heinz says:

would like to have it too
    kindly let me know

• claudia says:

How can i buy it? please let me know

• Fiona McGarva says:

Where can I buy one of these beauties?

• Alexandra Grigore says:

How much is this beauty?

• Me too ! Is this just a design or is it available. I found something similar, but not quite this “just right”

• ana says:

how can i buy it? i want it soo bad!!!

• Heather says:

Ok what gives everyone on here says they want one and now I’m included – so has anyone found anything? This would be perfect for me and people I know, how do I get it?

• fanyi says:

hello everyone
    are you the designers’s friends?
    …….
    I’d like to

very good alarm clock !

• CHAD says:

This is ugly

• Evren says:

Hello,

This was exactly what I wanted for my bedroom. I now own a Philips clocks with “natural sounds”. But this is perfect!!!!!!

Please someone, anyone, let me know how to purchase this clock….
    I hope it is affordable

Thanks
    Evren

• etwaeg says:

this is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

• Christopher Strieter says:

I would love to buy one. Is it only a design model?

• Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also happy
    to share my knowledge here with friends.

• Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s
    genuinely good, keep up writing.

• These boxes are specially designed for shipping
    clothes, framed artwork and perilous materials.
    Apple Macbook, Dell XPS 15, HP Pavillion dv7, Lenovo G560, Sony Vaio.
    Professional removal agencies of Noida address this problem.
    For this reason many people make an effort to be brokers of freight companies.
    As a result, migrants are looking for newer options where they can lead a relaxing life and get
    to make good money in return for their services.
    Don’t forget newspapers Believe it or not, plenty of people still advertise in the newspaper.
    Many of these companies offer on-site shredding services with the help of mobile California document
    shredding trucks. Now the point is with so many movers in the city offering array of services, how to choose reliable movers in Orange County.
    There are a number of parameters which make it to the ideal cleaning system.

” Hereinafter technique would lead to animated films and multiple substitution effects, based on image by image registration.