Laptop Or PC, You Decide

PANDORA is a flexible laptop PC for the next generation. Through its flexible display and proper application of various technologies, this laptop PC can be applied to a number of interfaces smoothly. A shade less thicker than typical tablets, the device boasts of thin flexible battery technologies as well. A good hybrid concept for gen-next I love the new form and approach towards the design.

Measuring only 9mm thick, it can be easily gripped and is convenient to carry. Materials used include fine porous grapheme materials, high polymer and silicon on the hinge part.

Designer: Jeabyun Yeon

• Vicky says:

That’s amazing. It’s hard to decide, but i think PANDORA is a laptop. 😉

• Stephen Russell says:

how much, when & where & is price = to or less than std laptop??
    Nice.
    Makes one rethink Ipad

• Dave says:

Oh no, it’s the obligatory “I’ve seen it before and here’s a link to prove it” post.

True story: I was at a car blog the other day. Someone posted a new concept car rendering. I wrote, “Four wheels? Old idea. Seen it!”

• Hunter says:

FYI: The name “Pandora” has been used for dozens of products. Radio, jewelry, mythology…

• T. Suhr says:

What CPU and how much RAM? These would also be an indication of PC, Laptop, or Tablet.

• Angelia says:

If, at the end of this time period, the score is tied, there are two
    options the officials can take. It is an adventurous game filled with fun and excitement.
    The tables used for this unique drinking game
    can in fact be purchased commercially.

• Hunter says:

Well that was random.

• I comment when I like a article on a website or I have something to contribute to the discussion.

It’s triggered by the sincerness communicated in the article I read.
    And on this post PANDORA – Flexible Display Note PC Concept by
    Jeabyun Yeon Yanko Design. I was moved
    enough to post a commenta response 😛 I do have a few questions
    for you if it’s allright. Is it simply me or do a few of the responses come across as if they are left by brain dead visitors?
    😛 And, if you are writing on other social sites, I’d like to
    keep up with everything fresh you have to
    post. Could you list all of all your public sites like
    your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?