Finally, iPhone Movies!

The iPhone is good for a lot of things, but movies… not so much! The Big Screen concept enhances the video capabilities of the iPhone by using a thin Fresnel lens at the front to magnify whatever is playing on the screen. The angle of the device instantly positions the phone and screen at a comfortable viewing angle. Even though touch screen functionality is disabled, side openings provide access to the volume and home buttons.

Designer: Tristan Dalay

• anoush m says:

Looks awesome dude, if it works that is.

• Ash says:

No it can not work as it is.
    A) It will need a lens
    B) the brightness will not be enough.
    Especially with iOS6 where device in the low lights goes dimmer to preserve energy.
    As soon as you slap this thing on the iOS device will sense low lighting conditions and will dim the display brightness.

• I'm just here because of ash says:

Dear ash,
    A. If you actually read the description it dose have a lens
    B. You can Chang that feature in settings
    So before you go and act like you know the seactrets of the world get your simple facts striatght

• One for functionality says:

sooo technically a large Fresnel lens attached to a piece of plastic.

• Geert says:

This is a redesign of a slideviewer where you can put in an iPhone 🙂 Someone did it 5 years ago with an ipod nano.

• Hunter says:

Just get an iPad.

• This concept looks amazing, I have an Iphone and it would be awesome if the Big Screen concept would be available to buy. I saw a couple of movies on my iPhone but the screen is too small, the Fresnel lenses would bring movie watching on iPhones on a new level.

• This is a topic that is close to mmy heart…
    Thank you! Where are your contact details though?

• maha says:

will someone please tell me how i can buy this screen for iphone. i am trying all links but none sends me anyware.

• weledi.co.ke says:

They just use the Blu-Ray discs and that’s a major reason as to why PS3 games can not
    be easily copied. One singular good thing about this business is that you simply do not have to you
    could make your own product. Dongles is found on SD, Micro SD, and
    compact flash (CF) cards.

• Aaron says:

where can I get one of these?!?! Please email me where I can find this at
    [email protected]

• I know this web page presents quality depending posts and
    additional information, is there any other web site which gives these stuff in quality?

• Francis Marion Suemith says:

Is this also available to android phones too?