Clogged Free Forever!

Hands up all those who have experienced clogged toilet bowls! Armed with a plunger I too have had to unclog the toilet and I know it’s a stinky job. This is why I really appreciate this PUSHit Toilet Seat Design! The seat itself acts like plunger and helps unclog the bowl. Totally Awesome!

PUSHit Toilet Seat Design is a 2012 iF Design Talents Entry.

Designer: Hoe Yeong Jung

• anomdebus says:

Not that it means anything, but I wanted to build this thing years ago..

In the end, I found that running a shower in the same bathroom caused low pressure in the waste pipe sufficient enough to clear the clog without any intervention. So, I didn’t need this.

But its cool none the less..

• eno says:

as a permanently fixed thing i dont think it will work that well … at least not in a house with kids…

• k80 says:

You should probably reconsider the name?

• me says:

if you think you need this, you should see a doctor first.

• It’s good to have latest technology articles for health, and the old rate sucks.

• Coti says:

I like this i think its better than the normal thing. How can i buy it

• greggT says:

not quite… plungers work by pulling stuff UP, not pushing DOWN.

plus, in this design there is nothing to prevent the pressure from going back into the tank and potentially damaging anti-siphon valves that prevent dirty water from getting into your clean water supply.

• Raik says:

“potentially damaging anti-siphon valves that prevent dirty water from getting into your clean water supply.”

WTF are you talking about!?

I don’t think this will actually work, you need quite the power to use the plunger… will the bubble seat have enough power? will pressure escape through the lid of the seat or cause bubbles into the tank?, etc.

• Salad says:

You’ll need a LOT of pressure to fill all this empty space in your clogged toilet basin – while with a plunger, you just give an already filled up space a little PUSH.

• We are in the field of construction, I want to know where I can share this wonderful product thank suramerica. Thanks

• grosirbajuku says:

Once you enter a store and are really enticed by all thee displays and styles, it
    is easy to fordget about those things you really,
    truly need. The good thiing about e – Bay is that yyou can easily start your businesss as
    soo as you are ready and you can see an unbelievable amount of success.

Maake inquiries carefully and choose what is best for you.

• A chef iis easily recognized by their distinctive
    coat. You can read the comments and read reviews about thhe suppliers whicch arre goimg to give
    you a better idea about their reputation. Remember that
    you cannot sell on the product thatt you don’t believe in.

• baju3500 says:

Anither great vantage is that since the wholesale dealers buy jewelry straight off
    from the manufacturers themselves, so you can be secure
    oof obtaining the latest patterns that you can in turn sell to your customers at moderate margins.
    It was a lot of fun and very educational, and
    I have taken what I learned there while teaching other people and have
    been able to apply it in a lot of other areas in life.
    Being the best caan take you one-step ahead of our competitors.

• I got this website from my pal who informed me about this web page and now this time I am browsing this
    web page and reading very informative posts at this time.

• Trends recycle themselves often, sso for all you know,
    you could be half way to having aan up to date wardrobe.
    This will as well provide you to save bigger amount of
    money and experience fresh dress. In most department stores,
    you will fiind the best deals of everything when thhe products are out of season. Kids can trade in their gently wofn clothing to these shops and get moey back.