Rider and Bike Become One

This cutting edge sports bike isn’t just HOT AS HELL aesthetically, it also uses cutting edge materials and technology to enhance safety and power. Hybrid technologies include specialized film and paint to harness solar energy and a kinetic energy recovery system as a secondary source of power. Coolest of all is a genius system of high-precision optic lenses and sensors that wirelessly connect to the rider’s HUD helmet to display everything from speed to object distance so the rider never has to look down.

Designers: Luis Quinones, Jonathon Stahl, & David Stamatis

• ng says:

This thing triggers my pseudo trypophobia. Weird…

• Shik-kai says:

I’ve seen so many bad 3d models , ideas , designs , but this is hotter than hot . I love the idea, look and feel, and from a 3d artist and engineering point, this is amazing

• Gui says:

I’m also feeling the trypophobia. Great idea, though! Love how you’ve presented it here.

• Bruno Mollica says:

In my opinion.
    the display of the helmet should have more things like:

In the left and right edges should have a flexible screen display to serve as a mirror in the bottom center and a small display q shows the rear of the bike as the rear view from inside a car or camera gear.
    We also have to have a GPS navigation system with arrows showing the path transparent.
    Marches and gas gauge also should show on the display.
    And the physical part of the bike I think the seat is too thin in the back should be an accent over the structure should be thicker and less inclined.
    As the arrows side must be led and must flash in the right and left side edges in the back.
    And the chain should be covered.
    Well more like I’m not the only designer I can leave my opinion.
    Thank you.

• G Hart says:

Cluttering the HUD makes it too busy and begins to be ignored. Speed, RPM, GPS directons only, rear view as a single upper middle display (This technology is already available) and warning lights for low fuel, high coolant temp, low oil pressure, not gauges. Rather than covering the chain, it should be switched to an aramid fiber belt. You may be a designer, but its clear you have no experience using a HUD and not much time on a sport bike, either. Thank you

• Hunter says:

Whoever sells this thing will have some major copyright suits from Marvel and/or Hollywood on their hands for using the name “Cerebro”.

• Roma says:

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This publish actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

• You need to take part in a contest for one of the
    finest sites on the net. I am going to highly recommend this website!