3-D TV Heaven!

If you died and went to 3-D TV heaven then I’m sure you would find the Samsung MSTV sitting right in front, in it’s various screen-size (22,32,42,46,55, 64 inches) avatars. Keeping with Sammy’s passion for Android, this TV is a pureblood Google Android baby. And what’s more, you get to sync all your gadgets and devices remotely and splurge on gaming fun! Hit the jump for details.

• Samsung MSTV is the first TV in the world consists in 2 parts
  • The base serves as box.
  • Just buy the screens that correspond to your requirements.
  • There are dedicated screens such as screens specifically for video games (with deep blacks for better restitution of the image and 3D).
  • Displays dedicated to the use of film and conventional screens.
  • Once you have connected the screen, the box will automatically detect it.
  • Compatible 4K2K (for screens over 40 inches) with 3D without glasses.
  • The TV is entirely on Google’s Android system.
  • You can find all your applications on your TV with the “SynchrTV” and you can use your smartphone as a controller to play your video games.
  • If you do not have a smartphone or remote to control your TV, the touch screen will allow you a simple gesture to access functions or you can do so through the voice function.
  • The TV is compatible “DPConnect” and hooks up your devices (video games, Blu-ray players, and others) to the TV wirelessly in less than a second.
  • It features SmartTV applications, screens with cameras, the “Uprogram” which allows you to share your programs on your devices like your smartphone or tablet android etc.
  • “No Edges”, so you can see the entire image on your screen.
  • ActiveDeep3D+ allows you to see 3D images of high quality in a transparent screen without lag, enjoy 3D with Glasses or without glasses.

Designer: Joseph Dumary

• CS says:

How would I go about hanging this on my wall?

• Desmond says:

Crazy Idea!! Good job!!

• Max says:

It’s a good looking design. Really nice, really clean.
    However I don’t really see this working. How do you create colors “darker than transparent”, or “black” in other words. These AMOLED-Screens are not capable of doing this. Second thing is, they don’t need any backlight at all, because they emit light on there own. I don’t really feel that there has been a lot of thought put into this. I still keep finding the Invisio concept posted couple of months ago to be much more convincing.

However…very good looking TV though.

• Quantum says:

Exacttly, this is what I was curious about to, as Max says, oleds don’t generate black, black is just created when the pixels aren’t on. However, based on this design that would just make the parts of the picture that are supposed to be black transparent. A possible solution to this problem would be to apply a mono-color LCD screen behind the oled portion that can switch from being transparent when off to becoming black when the oleds are in use.

• Desmond says:

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate your comments. But the screens are different from the specially dedicated normal screens that are transparent. These are not the same types of screens. So they will not have the same characteristics as normal screens, that is transparent and others … I forgot to justify that.

• Joseph dumary says:

Thanks guys..as Desmond said, The screens are different..thanks desmond..

• bbk says:

Why the heck would you want to hang this on a wall if it’s transparent?! Unless you want to have a window behind which gets “covered” while watching “stuff” on the TV…it’s pointless.

• Kris says:

Wow..the best concept Tv I’ve ever seen…

• Candy says:

Wow!!!!

• Just simply wished to mention I am just lucky I stumbled on your
    site.

• Your tips is amazingly intriguing.