Yet Another iPhone 5 Concept

Considering the fact that iPhone 5 isn’t out as yet, the iPhone 6 rumors just make me smirk at our Apple obsession! In case you haven’t heard, 6 is rumored to have inductive charging, sleek compact body and 3.7” screen, amongst other things. So tell me Antoine Brieux, do you think your vision of the 5, sans LED Panel, stereo jack moved to the top of the phone, single aluminum anodized body with several color options, hold a candle to these rumors? Get back to the drawing board my man, and let’s see what iPhone 6 looks to you!

BTW, your version for iPhone 5 is just perfect!

Designer: Antoine Brieux of NAK Studio

• Feliks says:

I like it! I think the color variations would appeal to people.

• Gareth says:

That’s the worst possible design I’ve seen!

• ang rhi says:

the position of the headphone plug is very bad.

• Varun says:

A fresh attempt, but this would be OK for any other phone, not something from Apple. Before designing or redesigning you should read about brand recognition.
    A very simple analogy will be of cars, how all bmw’s, Porsche, Audi have the same brand recognition for their cars. With a glance one can recognize which automobile’s maker car this it is. Same is with apple products also 🙂

• Varun says:

A very simple analogy will be of cars, how all bmw’s, Porsche, Audi have the same brand recognition for their cars. With a glance one can recognize which car it is. Same is with apple products also 🙂

• Jason Wang says:

C’mon, guys! This is hands down the best iPhone 5 concept out there.

• Qua says:

I LOVE this design!!! Apple should really consider making the iPhone 5 in a variety of colors instead of black or white. And this design has iOS 5, could this be the iPhone 5. Hmmmm……

• Qua says:

• Qua says:

I LOVE this design!!! Please let this be the ACTUAL iPhone 5 model!

• Sean says:

Look exactly like nokia n9 wtf

• anu says:

looks like a sony

• EM10 says:

It is a refined SATIO

• rdee says:

for me it looks like sony or nokia…

• Ben says:

Wow, my Xperia Arc screen is still bigger and camera is still better. Design of Xperia Arc is nicer too!

• FLX says:

This is so boring it made my face fall off.

• iPhone 5 says:

Looks like the Nokia N9

• great blog on the latest iphone, thanks

• Dennis says:

AGREED!

• Lmw odo says:

not really…..ive seen better honestly even thought its supposed to match the nano an the shuffle it just another Ericsson copy

• Lmw odo says:

you are correct sir its the Sony Ericsson idou redone

• RyanLee says:

You made various good points there. I did a search on the topic and found the majority of people will have the same opinion with your blog.

• sam says:

yes very true looks exactly like Nokia N9

• Looks great, let this be the design!

• Sam, Wisconsin says:

Ergonomic, simplicity, and modernity are the signatures of Apple.

This is a cool design but for a Motorola or Nokia, not Apple. Sharp edges hurt hands and tear pockets. Buttons on the side draws a question mark regarding what do they do, and the fear of mixing them up. the front button has an arrow telling me to move this button to the side, but why?

• Armas says:

looks like nokia lumia phone

• Hakaji says:

I-nokia, LOL

• Jack Taylor says:

Think this is one of the best designs on the internet, this is the main concept for my uni project. News for people, this is looking to be a likely idea, when reading over 100 different concept articles. However the shape might not actually be as its displayed because risk of it being fragile.

• This is basically what happens when you rip off the Nokia Lumia series or Nokia N9. It’s funny because that’s exactly what the current generation of iPod Nano did.

• Zonder betaling van contributie, kunt u uw tweede helft online zoeken .
    U kunt leren om gemakkelijk te tekenen zijn dat
    uw vriendje iis te identificeren bedriegen, dus erachter
    te komen wat ze zijn . Deze overeenkomst omvat biefstuk, garnalen, soep of salade, groenten en meer .
    Voor het veel gemakkelijker zijn, moet u de juiste instrumenten hebben , maar het is echt
    niet hoeft te kosten te veel om mee te beginnen .
    Mensen zijn vaak bezig met hoeveel de supplementen gaan kosten om het lichaam vereist voor het houden van de spieren rond handhaven, maar realistisch supplementen moet je minste zorg en eerlijk niet eens nodig bodybuilding omdat de voeding
    alleen is de primaire focus .

• iPhone6s says:

I do have to say, I’m glad the iPhone 5 didn’t turn out that way. It’s too boxy 😉 Looking forward to a new iPhone design, probably next year.