Unveiling Light

I love the interactive way you can use the Secret Lamp. Just peel off the topcoat to reveal the radiance! Magnetic tacks at edge of the glow-face allow you to peel or stick back the upper layer, emitting enough light to suit your needs. It doubles up as a night light. It’s neat!

Designer: Jongwoo Choi

• Ashley says:

I like this idea, but, in white, it just reminds me too much of toilet paper for me to like it.

If the outside covering were any other color, I think it would be much more wonderful.

• Ashley says:

• This is cool looking and would be great in a child's bedroom as a nightlight.

• This is cool looking and would be great in a child's bedroom as a nightlight.

• andrew says:

I like it !!!

• andrew says:

I like it !!!

• BamTolE says:

I think this product is practical and design is neat. So I’m eager to buy it.

• BamTolE says:

I think this product is practical and design is neat. So I’m eager to buy it.

• BamTolE says:

I think this product is practical and design is neat.
    So I’m eager to buy it.

• BamTolE says:

I think this product is practical and design is neat.
    So I’m eager to buy it.

• Yeah, the battery makes it really eco friendly (issues in production and in usage you will use more energy than needed). If there is somehow way to control how much energy does it use by peeling it, then… well, great. A fancy way to do so (which could end up being quite annoying). But if it doesn't, whole thing glows then it isn't eco friendly. It just is a toilet paper that glows.

And as for child's bedroom as a nightlight, there are lightbulbs that are on all the time but the light is really dim and you can switch it on, it is then lighter but still isn't at full power (both of these modes using LEDs). If you switch it off and on during five seconds, it goes up to full power (just like an ordinary light bulb). Of course switching it on could be easier but you can use it with already existing sockets – which is just great. And it already exists and is not that expensive.

• Nice article many thanks for posting

• Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this web page daily, if so after that you will absolutely take nice experience.
    producja mebli