Tea for Two

The Yin & Yang is a teapot designed for two people. So if one person prefers green and the other prefers red – you can prepare both of them inside this teapot . The spouts even double as the handle. Cool idea and looks quite beautiful too. Great opportunity here to show very contrasting teas.

Designer: Ewa Sendecka

• Johnny says:

That's nice. Put your dirty, skanky finger all over the pour spout.

• Johnny says:

That's nice. Put your dirty, skanky finger all over the pour spout.

• me encanta la propuesta,muy interesante para mi,donde se vende?

• me encanta la propuesta,muy interesante para mi,donde se vende?

• Ashley says:

The design is a really great idea! It's very cool looking, and I would definitely buy one.

But…
    Johnny is definitely right about the unhygienic-ness of putting your fingers on/near the hole of the spout.
    If the spout was made a few inches longer, though, then there wouldn't really be that problem, since the hole would be farther away.

• Ashley says:

But…

• Ilya Fridman says:

How dirty are you fingers???
    I wouldn't have a problem with it at all…
    BTW very nice concept 🙂

• Ilya Fridman says:

How dirty are you fingers???
    I wouldn't have a problem with it at all…
    BTW very nice concept 🙂

• yuuta says:

Except that green tea and black tea require considerably different temperatures, and putting them next to each other in the same pot would interfere with that. You'd have to use two different temperatures of water anyway, why not just use 2 pots?

It's nice to look at, but doesn't work that well in practice imo. And the spout is awkward doubling as a handle. Not very sanitary.

• yuuta says:

• toddrick says:

What material will this be made from? The article should indicate the materials. If it's some sort of plastic, or the like, then it's a fail. Perhaps okay if made from glass though yuuta makes an excellent point regarding brewing different types of tea so closely together.

• toddrick says:

• wow so easy storage two in 1 😛

• wow so easy storage two in 1 😛

• jessekline says:

Definitely something I could get behind. If this were to come out I would definitely buy it. It's kind of stylish to boot.

• Sor says:

chinese people has been using this kind of teapot since hundreds years ago,

This concept is not NEW at all……

• Sor says:

chinese people has been using this kind of teapot since hundreds years ago,

This concept is not NEW at all……

• Micael says:

Already exsist and showed in 100% Design London 2010 .. 'Sharing Teapot' ___search Google or try to find it in Yanco

• Micael says:

• Micael says:

Sorry for the shape and design….mass…

• Micael says:

Sorry for the shape and design….mass…

• Sol says:

think before to design…… don't make joke.

• Sol says:

think before to design…… don't make joke.

• rungaroon says:

first ideaดีมากครับ..แต่คงต้องคิดต่ออีกเยอะ

• Ampersand Design says:

Nice idea and aesthetically pleasing design.

• me says:

Where can I buy it – don’t see it on the YD store site.? I had an old stainless double sided double spout from Turkey and would love to replace it with this. Strong tea on one side, boiling water on other – delicious. Where can I buy this please?

• I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i’m glad reading your article.
    But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is perfect,
    the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

• I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed
    the usual information a person supply on your guests? Is going to
    be back frequently to inspect new posts

• I’m not sure exactly why but this blog is loading
    very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?
    I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

• video 2 mp3 says:

Amazing issues here. I’m very satisfied to look your article.

Thank you a lot and I’m taking a look forward to touch you.

Will you please drop me a mail?

• I rarely leave a response, however I read a lot of responses on Yin & Yang – Tea
    for Two by Ewa Sendecka Yanko Design. I do have a few questions for you if it’s
    okay. Is it just me or do some of the remarks look like they are coming
    from brain dead visitors? 😛 And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I’d
    like to keep up with you. Could you make a list of every one of all your social networking pages like your Facebook
    page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

• Athena says:

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
    valuable knowledge about unpredicted feelings.

• domain says:

Good info. Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident (stumbleupon).

I’ve saved it for later!

• punch tv says:

Уooung children thesе days watch television foг lengthү hours.

• Paulina says:

Love this web site, wonderful stuff here, was actually a
    little sceptical about getting a steam shower
    unit for our home but the info here sorted my mind out, brilliant many thanks