Giant Robotic Dust Ball

A giant dust ball that cleans dust balls? The idea is too weird and too good. I’m sold. The motor inside doubles as the dust bin and drives the unit by rotating on 2 axes to generate enough force to move. When full, it automatically returns to its starting point and glows. Again, LOVE IT but there’s a reason why most floor cleaning robots are short and squat.

Designer: Dave Hakkens

• ben says:

cleans the whole room except under furniture…where all the dust is.

• Henrey says:

it's made for public spaces where nearly everything has a minumun height of 8 inches,
      i Like it!

• Sam says:

"cleans the whole room except under furniture…where all the dust is."

and also avoids getting close to the furniture too, in fact it stays the radius of the sphere away from the furniture / walls

• ben says:

cleans the whole room except under furniture…where all the dust is.

• Sam says:

“cleans the whole room except under furniture…where all the dust is.”

• fxgeorges says:

Not sure what model your Silver is – but you can update it to schedule with the cable and scheduler remote. Do a search and you'll find the information in the roomba chat. It only takes minutes to update and then you will have the feature you need until your other bot … you know.

Thanks for the review

• fxgeorges says:

Thanks for the review

• edgar Navarr says:

I don't think this could work in "dusty places" like corners or under the furniture as said but in plain and extended areas this could be a thumbup… Nice presentation tought.

• edgar Navarr says:

I don't think this could work in “dusty places” like corners or under the furniture as said but in plain and extended areas this could be a thumbup… Nice presentation tought.

• Wolf says:

I'm guessing the cleanest place in the house will be just under its stand, as to the rest of the room, it might take years to hit all the dusty spots. What's the side range on the suction and/or blowers anyway? Also, I notice that this is set to music, rather loud music. Like a disco ball, it distracts you from the deafening sound. Can we know how noisy it is?

• Wolf says:

• Nelson Oliveira says:

I want to buy one!
    is just a project or is already to sell?

• Nelson Oliveira says:

I want to buy one!
    is just a project or is already to sell?

• Mr. Binh says:

How much is it? how can I buy it?
    I'm in VietNam. email: binhtruongquoc@yahoo.com

• Mr. Binh says:

How much is it? how can I buy it?
    I'm in VietNam. email: binhtruongquoc@yahoo.com

• stevenquy says:

I have a robot like that !

• stevenquy says:

I have a robot like that !

• How you look at plastic surgery depends first and foremost on how you
    appear at your require. There are differences between Persian patients in the US as opposed
    to those in Iran. By changing the size & shape of the nose, this cosmetic nose can positively influence the balance of facial features.

• Igrow hair says:

The basis for a diagnosis will start with a thorough examination by your
    veterinarian. Eventually this can cause hair thinning
    or patches of bald spots. Such devices as KTP, ERBIUM,
    Pulse DYE and Alexandrite have short length of laser light waves, and they are very effective for removing
    unwanted hair on a light colored skin.

• Mr.Ronald says:

i don’t think working better in public place because how does it charge and if there are lots of people so possible to move another direction.

• Ms.Ryder says:

This product looks quite dangerous. Imagine if it hits a guide dog or toddler! Personally, I find the design a bit strange too.

• Gary72 says:

I guess to each their own. I actually quite like it.

• currently, you’re probing for the most effective wrinkle creams, then you’ll actually use
    our net website to match the many leading rated wrinkle creams accessible within the market and choose
    the one ideal in your case. He will also ask you
    about your expectations from the procedure including your preferred breast size.

The end results can be as temporary or permanent as you desire.