Shoes That Clean The Floor

The FOKI is a floor cleaning shoe, yea you read that correctly. It has two rotary cleaners underneath each shoe to sweep up dust and kill bacteria. They’re cordless but there’s a LED display on the side to indicate battery levels. It sounds weird but if I shut my eyes really hard to imagine the possibilities of clean floors with every step, I’m sold. I hate sweeping – please, anything to make cleaning less tedious.

Designer: Adika Titut Triyugo

• Chris Tan says:

ok one problem, i dont like cleaning the floor while holding my foot up in the air.

• What? says:

• Chris Tan says:

• What? says:

So… Does that mean when you use a vacuum cleaner you hold it up in the air…? Or do you vacuum -> the floor<- which for most of us... Is in the floor!

• they are good looking but i dnot think something like that will ever catch on 🙂 too impractical.. and most likely too expensive.

• Mauricio_di says:

I completely agree, how about when you want to clean underneath your bed or a table, I figure the user either moving everything or doing some weird position in order to reach those areas

• Mauricio_di says:

• Jimmy C says:

It will catch on. It is way more practical because it saves space and physical energy, and kids will be more willing to do their chores. People are lazy in general and would rather walk around than push a vacuum. And it would be easy to clean under a bed, just take off the shoe and move it around.

• bob says:

cool i want this i hover with my foot straped to my head no problen

• bob says:

cool i want this i hover with my foot straped to my head no problen

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

Better every one should wash their feet and keep floor clean rather than to use this device! Prevention is better than cure…!!

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

• Behnaz says:

woooooooow….so how much is it??????????

• I think everything said made a bunch of sense.

But, what about this? suppose you added a little information? I
    am not saying your information isn’t solid., however what if you added a post title that
    grabbed folk’s attention? I mean FOKI – Floor Cleaner Shoe by Adika
    Titut Triyugo Yanko Design is kinda plain. You ought to peek
    at Yahoo’s front page and watch how they write post titles
    to get viewers to click. You might add a video or a related pic
    or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve written. In my opinion, it would bring your website
    a little bit more interesting.

• Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

• Baju Korea says:

Wow it’s cool, It sounds weird but if I shut my eyes really hard to imagine the possibilities of clean floors with every step. I dont like cleaning the floor , but I think it would be very nice . Thanks

• Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very
    forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has
    been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.

• They are very good looking.