Four Flavored Butter Spoon

Butter! Better! And in four yummy flavors! The idea here is to package butter in a very convenient single-serve way. Since single serves are usually consumed during travel or picnics, this package includes a wooden spoon lid. The solid spoon is used to spread the butter and does away the need to carry additional cutlery. The idea seems neat and can be extended to yogurts and ice creams too. Although a safe plastic cover like seen in this package, is recommended.

Designer: Yeongkeun Jeong

• Jordan says:

This is a neat idea but is significantly prone to shipping issues. The cantilever spoon handle would likely, during shipping, cause the food seal to be compromised. I would suggest a hinged spoon handle that has a toggle lock to lock it into place once flattened out. In that manner you get your spoon or knife but also do not have to worry about spoiled food.

• Jordan says:

• Spoonman says:

Or just design additional packaging along the length to support the handle of the knife.

• Spoonman says:

• Michael S. says:

You could shorten the handle, or do without it completely and have a depressed area for the thumb to rest on. A small triangle would be easy to use, and you wouldnt have to worry about the handle breaking off during shipping.

• Michael S. says:

• MARIA PIEDRAHITA says:

A couple of moths ago, I saw a warmer for tea made of sticks of bamboo crossed ones with others. I loved it and I would like to buy one, but I have not seen this product in your website anymore. I dont even remember the name or designer of this item, but I am crazy about getting it.

• MARIA PIEDRAHITA says:

• Bob says:

It should make it so that the spoons are basically “spooning,” each other to create butter lubricant

• Bob says:

• Ken Hong says:

Wood absorbs moisure and other people's finger grease. Seems unsanitary to me.

• Ken Hong says:

Wood absorbs moisure and other people's finger grease. Seems unsanitary to me.

• tama says:

I think that there is a sanitary problem.However, I think that it is an interesting idea.

• tama says:

• Rik says:

Suggest to replace the material of the lid with the recyclable or bio-degradable plastic.

Neat idea!

• Rik says:

Neat idea!

• Moncler 4u says:

small design ,big amazing!lol

• Moncler 4u says:

small design ,big amazing!lol

• oryong says:

There shipping problem shouldn't be such a big issue. I realized if you put two knifes together, but the other upside down it creates square shape. Also about the wood – the butter is for ONE USE not to collect the set of colorful knifes, but if you would like you can collect them. In Japan they use wooden chopsticks for centuries and they don't find it unsanitary.

• oryong says:

• بهنود says:

that's very good idea but it has several problems .

1) can it protect the butter in wet weathers ?
    2 ) how are you going to transport it ?
    3) how would it's pakaging be ?
    4 ) how are you going to protect upper face from dirt ?

• Behnod says:

that's very good idea but it has several problems .

1) can it protect the butter in wet weathers ?
    2 ) how are you going to transport it ?
    3) how would it's pakaging be ?
    4 ) how are you going to protect upper face from dirt ?

• laura says:

i like it. where can i find them?

• laura says:

i like it. where can i find them?

• Damaris says:

I love this. I want to have some to carry around in my diaper bag when I need my butter fix or when we're at the park with a piece of bread and an impromptu picnic.

• Damaris says:

• catarina says:

is it for sale on the internet?

• catarina says:

is it for sale on the internet?

• Very nice… Where can we buy it?

• Very nice… Where can we buy it?

• Sanitary? says:

I like the idea, but I think personally I’d like the lid tool packaged in a way I felt that it was cleen before I stuck it into the butter and onto my food.

• Shan bake says:

Eeewwwwwwww!!!!! There would be sooooo many germs ending up in the food.

• you says:

Once again, another entry in the “products that answer needs no one has” category. If you’re packing food for a picnick, there is exactly 0 hassle to tossing in a butter knife. As if we need to be tearing down still more trees because some asshole finds single serving butter containers somehow inconvenient.

• Jimmy says:

I have forwarded this packaging to my forum for our study, thank you.

• Jimmy says:

I have forwarded this packaging to my forum for our study, thank you.

But sorry, my forum are Chinese, 🙂

• Dimitris says:

Can you order this anywhere???

• Dimitris says:

Does anyone know where you can order this?

• I’m really enjoying the theme/design off your blog.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog visitors have complained about my website not wkrking correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.

Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

• Edmundo says:

Pretty nice post. I juust stumled upon your blog and wished to saay that I have reaoly enjoyed
    browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to
    your rrss fred and I hope yyou write again soon!

• Andrea Moreno says:

Hi ! I’m interested in your package.
    Is it vaccum packed ?
    How long does it lasts , or does it depend on the product ?
    Thanks
    Regards

• M Camacho says:

Hello! Very nice and convenient design. Who could I contact if I’m interested in implementing this packaging? Thanks!