Supernatural Coke!

I’m not getting you high on any abusive substance here, but simply telling you about a new spiritual form of the ever-famous Coca Cola. Lovingly called the Mystic, this new package boasts of “sexy lines”, “sculpted body”, and “loving silhouette”. It’s not an attempt to get Eco Friendly, but just an exercise to bring happiness in 3 dimensions!

UPDATE:
Jérôme Olivet wants to make clear that the bottle MYSTIC that he has created and presented on his website as being “the new Coca-Cola bottle” has in fact not been ordered by The Coca-Cola Company.

In any case, this is not the new Coca-Cola bottle.

Any reproduction of the trademarks owned by The Coca-Cola Company requires its prior written authorisation, Jérôme Olivet has consequently withdrawn any representation of the bottle MYSTIC that reproduced those trademarks and undertakes not to use them in the future without the agreement of The Coca-Cola Company.

For its part, the Coca-Cola Company specifies that the reproduction of its trademarks is not allowed without its prior written agreement, that it is not and has never been a client of Jérôme Olivet, contrary to what is stated on his website abovementioned, and that it does not intend to date to use the bottle MYSTIC.

Designer: Jerome Olivet

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

• GAUDILOVER says:

GAUDI Néo GÉNÉRATION ! The form is Organic, is there a way today to talk about ecology just with the aspect, not the material.
    If it is a limited edition, there is no need to be ecological. Because you keep the bottle. If you like it.
    I like it a lot.
    People should understand than REAL organic designers are rare today. Most of them are not very good, and This guy is not just 3D software designer. (i think)
    I want this bottle ! 😉
    COCA COLA FOREVER !
    i want to see a Psyop Advert with this bottle ! perfect combo.

• GAUDILOVER says:

GAUDI No GNRATION ! The form is Organic, is there a way today to talk about ecology just with the aspect, not the material.
    I like it a lot.
    I want this bottle ! 😉
    COCA COLA FOREVER !
    i want to see a Psyop Advert with this bottle ! perfect combo.

• msh2 says:

this is nice disign but i thinke if use green coler for recover mark more beatiful .

• msh2 says:

• Sam says:

a render is not a industrial design

• Sam says:

a render is not a industrial design

• Matteo Trisolini says:

Oooh dangerous – if you’re going to be a designer and work with brands you need to understand their design language better. If you were a consultancy I hired to work on the brand I would ask for my money back. The original form of Coca-Cola is lost and it looks more like a sporting good like Addidas – far to aggressive and masculine

• Matteo Trisolini says:

• Kaunain Shahidi says:

Good ‘feminine’ design. Females would like more…

• Kaunain Shahidi says:

Good ‘feminine’ design. Females would like more…

• topperr says:

Fine website – like it.

• I reckon something really interesting about your website so I saved to fav.

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts on wholesale coach sunglasses by the dozen.

Regards

• I like it when individuals come together and share opinions.
    Great site, stick with it!

• boleh minta kontak nya bos..? ada pertanyaan sedikit nih 😀