Snip-Dip-Sip Coffee

Open It! is quite a clever package design and I hope someone like the exemplified Nescafe takes cue. The idea is for cold coffee mix but I think we can use it for hot cappuccino mixes as well. You simply open up the top end of the coffee mixture pouch, pour the contents into water and use the same pouch as a straw for stirring & sipping the drink! Simple and totally worth commercializing!

Designer: Youngdo Kim

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

• Berllin says:

0_0

• Berllin says:

0_0

• foxcore says:

oh my

• foxcore says:

oh my

• JUSTJUKIE says:

Nice idea. Very convenient.

• JUSTJUKIE says:

Nice idea. Very convenient.

• Jill says:

How is this clever package design? It's just extra packaging for people too lazy to use and wash a spoon. We need LESS single-serve packages, not MORE.

• Jill says:

• Karen Nash says:

Ah yes, still more "disposable" packaging. It works, but we've survived this long without it. With the hospitality industry finally wising up and getting rid of all those teeny "disposable" shampoos and such, it's time for food service to smarten up. Every discarded Mini-Moo container is another nail in our descendants' coffins.

• Karen Nash says:

Ah yes, still more “disposable” packaging. It works, but we've survived this long without it. With the hospitality industry finally wising up and getting rid of all those teeny “disposable” shampoos and such, it's time for food service to smarten up. Every discarded Mini-Moo container is another nail in our descendants' coffins.

• ztnldy says:

I think it's a FINE idea. Think about it, if they are going to make small packages like this anyways, why not get rid of the disposable spoons and straws that these people are going to purchase anyway? I say 5/5.

• ztnldy says:

• Yoori says:

Great idea although it could look not that clean. it saves the amount of plastic in e long term.

• Yoori says:

• RS8 says:

Drinking coffee with a straw? C'mon!!

• RS8 says:

Drinking coffee with a straw? C'mon!!

• swagv says:

Makes me long for Tang as an orange juice substitute.

Not.

• Ok, got an idea…If you make a million dollars off this I want half. You know the cereal straws well fill those up with coffee and plug with hard sugar cubes. Insert and mix your drink…there you have sugar, coffee, and flavor all in one. Brilliant!

• Juan Cristobal says:

Great design, especially for gas station stores.

• Juan Cristobal says:

Great design, especially for gas station stores.

• That looks so awesome. I need that for my mornings.

• That looks so awesome. I need that for my mornings.

• Love it!
    Convenient and no-doubt that it's delicious!

• Love it!
    Convenient and no-doubt that it's delicious!

• Jessica says:

Please~~ could someone tell me where to buy it in hk?? >.<

• Jessica says:

Please~~ could someone tell me where to buy it in hk?? >.<

• Anne says:

So after this has been rolling around on presumably dirty tables, we're supposed to stick this in our drink? Please tell me they at least put it in a paper wrapper, like real straws.

• wow this is amazing i'm gonna try this :)))))))

• Needed to draft you that very little remark to help thank you very much yet again for all the marvelous information you’ve shown above. It has been so pretty generous of you to make publicly just what numerous people could possibly have made available as an electronic book to make some profit on their own, notably seeing that you might have tried it in case you wanted. These smart ideas as well acted as the fantastic way to comprehend most people have a similar zeal like my very own to realize very much more with reference to this matter. I am certain there are a lot more pleasurable opportunities in the future for those who look into your blog post.

• Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

• I like the video very much 🙂 I share it with my friends 🙂 and we tried it

Thanks for sharing 🙂

• straws says:

You are so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read through something like this before.
    So wonderful to find another person with some genuine thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the internet, someone
    with some originality!