Non-drip Umbrella

The purpose of the Mohock Smart Umbrella is to get rid of disposable bags for carrying wet umbrellas and making sure you don’t lose them. The first achieved with a handle redesign, where it’s thick and wide enough to take in the dripping water by placing the umbrella upright. And to ensure that you don’t forget it anywhere, a unique top attachment has been crafted, so that you can hang it off a table. Love the attractive colors that it comes in, plus the three-fold and two-fold options. One question Mr. Designer….when can I buy one?

• The handle functions as a water catcher. This prevents dripping, eliminating the need for disposable bags.
  • Users can always hang it close by, reducing the chance of losing them.
  • It can be hung at the edge of a table or on a hook.
  • It is similar to a standard 3 – folding umbrella in size, but the large handle ensures a stable grip.
  • The water collected inside the handle will evaporate over time, or it can be dumped after use.

Designer: Ju Hyun Lee

• Bianca says:

When will this be available to buy!? 🙂

• Bianca says:

When will this be available to buy!? 🙂

• eginsberg says:

The question is, where can I get one?

• eginsberg says:

The question is, where can I get one?

• very usefull tools.i love it!

• very usefull tools.i love it!

• CAMIMA says:

I do believe it is a great idea, but I think that the handle/water catcher won´t be able to fulfill its function; if you look carefully at the images, with a really wet umbrella the water will drip of the handle, not a lot, but at the end you will need a plastic cover… besides, the "table hanger" will not be able to keep the umbrella completely vertical, so, once again, the water will drip to the ground.

• AlleyJack Creative says:

A wider or taller handle catch could possibly fix that, but I agree. Though you can only make the catcher so big before it becomes unwieldy…

• CAMIMA says:

I do believe it is a great idea, but I think that the handle/water catcher wont be able to fulfill its function; if you look carefully at the images, with a really wet umbrella the water will drip of the handle, not a lot, but at the end you will need a plastic cover… besides, the “table hanger” will not be able to keep the umbrella completely vertical, so, once again, the water will drip to the ground.

• AlleyJack Creative says:

• bluellite says:

Great idea. Design suggestion : maybe the water catcher at the bottom could have an opening so you could pour out the water eventually.

• bluellite says:

• Summer says:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to get one.
    How can I get this?

• Summer says:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to get one.
    How can I get this?

• anon says:

Tries too hard, the best element of this design is the hook – the reservoir is virtually non-functional as other umbrellas behave similarly. Switch the hook to the bottom & you've got an umbrella that can more thoroughly dry than any out there. Interesting concept!

• anon says:

• Ilumexy says:

Probably you can extend the whole plastic cover to the other end of the brolly, and have a gd secure, cus for now it'll make ur handbag wet if u just dump it in. And the purpose of having collapsible brollies is to make it convenient for us to put in our bags.

• Ilumexy says:

• garsoniera says:

Very soon this web site will be famous among all blog
    visitors, due to it’s nice posts

• Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.