The purpose of the Mohock Smart Umbrella is to get rid of disposable bags for carrying wet umbrellas and making sure you don’t lose them. The first achieved with a handle redesign, where it’s thick and wide enough to take in the dripping water by placing the umbrella upright. And to ensure that you don’t forget it anywhere, a unique top attachment has been crafted, so that you can hang it off a table. Love the attractive colors that it comes in, plus the three-fold and two-fold options. One question Mr. Designer….when can I buy one?
- The handle functions as a water catcher. This prevents dripping, eliminating the need for disposable bags.
- Users can always hang it close by, reducing the chance of losing them.
- It can be hung at the edge of a table or on a hook.
- It is similar to a standard 3 – folding umbrella in size, but the large handle ensures a stable grip.
- The water collected inside the handle will evaporate over time, or it can be dumped after use.
Designer: Ju Hyun Lee