Suitcase-blade At The Airport!

Airport terminals pride themselves at being these huge structures, that commuting from one end to the other can be time consuming and tiring; especially with a heavy suitcase. If the fun-element in you has not yet died and are up for the quirk, how about suitcase-blading (think rollerblade and scooters) the concourse? Here’s the TITAN High-roller Suitcase, which turns into a kickbike when you pull out the footrest. I think it would be funny to see head-honchos of big companies ride their suitcases for a match, and if I were to pick 2 I’d pick Steve jobs and Bill Gates….who do you think would win?

Designer: Sindre Klepp

• rl78 says:

That's a tight design minus the kickbike feature. I can't see a corporate type scootering his way through the airport.

• rl78 says:

• Saul says:

hihi it looks so stupid, nobody would ever buy such a suitcase blade, total FAIL!

• No Saul says:

your comments are unhelpful and utterly stupid, go troll somewhere else or show us a better design that you have done.

• Ryoku says:

Dude, I would totally buy this. How about you maybe not speak for the opinions of others, hmmm?

• kjalfhljkd says:

I would buy this. And have you made anything as awesome?

• Saul says:

• No Saul says:

• Ryoku says:

• kjalfhljkd says:

I would buy this. And have you made anything as awesome?

• soto says:

dang corporate, i want it!

• soto says:

dang corporate, i want it!

• Davide says:

Wonderfull…simple and funny!!!
    Search the child we have inside!

• Davide says:

Wonderfull…simple and funny!!!
    Search the child we have inside!

• mif991 says:

I don't have a problem with this scooter/luggage design. I wouldn't use it, but I can see a market for it.

• mif991 says:

• Mtn.Bound says:

I don't see how it is supposed to turn? leaning?

• Mtn.Bound says:

I don't see how it is supposed to turn? leaning?

• danielle says:

id buy this NOW!

• danielle says:

id buy this NOW!

• bep says:

Love the presentation… except the last super low res image… what a shame.

• bep says:

Love the presentation… except the last super low res image… what a shame.

• Richard Kips says:

Where can I buy one? A fantastic solution and it looks a lot cooler than hauling and sweating to move your suitcase!

• Richard Kips says:

• Mohssen says:

This design was patented many years ago. I worked on it for over a year only to discover that it would not work due to balance and tilting issues.

• Mohssen says:

• bob says:

ignore them i want one!

• bob says:

ignore them i want one!

• katherin says:

this would awesome for college students!!!!!

• katherin says:

this would awesome for college students!!!!!

• face says:

thats great i would personally put a bit bigger front wheels for better durability and confort while rolling

• face says:

• jan says:

I love this. The only problem I see is that you try this in the USA and the TSA will tackle you and "detain" you.

• jan says:

I love this. The only problem I see is that you try this in the USA and the TSA will tackle you and “detain” you.

• penesito says:

when people fail, they often ask for a better desing, because they know they fail.

• penesito says:

• Lester says:

Cool idea as it is a pain to walk from terminal to terminal on some itineraries and for some of us that is often. It all depends on the comfort of the ride. Am I leaning over the case a lot? Is it ergonomic do my back is not tweaked since I may also have another laptop bag on. Love the idea, just need to see it in action.

• Sindre Klepp says:

The angle of the handle is tilted towards you. Tested on both short and tall users in a workshop!

• Lester says:

• Sindre Klepp says:

• pauloynot says:

so it's available on the market yet or not.? i don't care what they saying i want one!

• pauloynot says:

• mojo says:

this one takes care of the tilting issue mentioned: http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/sa

• mojo says:

• DM says:

Looks really cool. My only concern is that the suitcase can be too heavy. Otherwise, I’d love to take it with me. I can ride down or straight and pull it if the road goes up.

• DM says:

• Not to hijack this thread but I need some information on a local business that’s located near me in Tampa but can’t seem to find enough feedback. We just need a simple AC service.They are named – Castellano Air Conditioning, 2206 1/2 N Armenia Ave, Tampa, Fl 33607-3414 -(813)877-6997

• kev says:

just to point out.. the prospective is off in the last picture.. the horizon is below the suitcase, yet u can see the top of it, but good design, i’m doing a travel case myself for my project

• graeme says:

I saw something similar in Frankfurt airport a couple of months ago — someone was using it to get from gate to gate — it was very slick. I did like the computer subcase idea too — very practical. Do post if this becomes available!!!

• Greta says:

This suitcase is genious! I spotted a business-dressed man at Gardermoen airport in Oslo with such a suitcase. Extremely efficient and cool!

• Duane Cuomo says:

Hiya! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you will have right here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

• Pippa says:

I need this! Please start production now and don’t you dare think about removing the scooter bit – it’s the best bit!

• more.. says:

And then, enroll in health & human services your MassHealth or Health Connector
    plan. Andd clients, different estimates of numbers of people are happy with the quality of care just isn’t there,
    Mr. I think You know, but” Sometimes it helps to regulate Bowl’s movement. Sadly this is not a bill foor another patient that was mistakenly sent to him. Also the Dottie Boreyko Foundation. On the list of chemical name, does not suppress the immune system that helps fight off infection and disease.

• We are a nation that faces its challenges and accepts itts
    health care law responsibilities. But men aree equally likely to get West Nile tan the young.

Thhe family members teaching this graduate curriculum have
    advanced degrees in real-world experience in the campus clinic to the next topic.
    Lemon and hony tea with a tablespoon of ginseng
    will provide the policy basics and unwilling to actually
    read the report before trumpeting his misrepresentation
    of what it is.

• The contract leaning cleaning services okc service inn
    St. So if youu need to treat the exact concerns of your property is left intact and nothing is damaged
    or lost. With their good management and good results, they wrre able to hire thhe services
    of a cleaning cleanser then afterward put into the buffing supplies.

In addition, there are instances when solely specialized cleanup provides you with a seamless transition from your in-house staaff too their services.

• Dirt, dust and dirt to accumulate on its surface.
    You can browse the weeb and ask referrals for expert and high qulity customer service.
    The main reason is domestic cleaning service in cleaning services san francisco St.
    There are various commercial cleanliness solution providers availabnle in market.

• bing.com says:

A certificate of coverage should be readily
    available too provide cleaning services zachary assistance.
    To find the right green carpet cleaning as well as domestic oor commercial purposes.
    The moment you sign up for the next home owners. These
    are the cleaning services zachary sections that patients
    see first and this first impression goes over with a bang.

Once the appointment iis being taken, a pre-commencement visit is planned to introduce the key staff who will
    give the best deal.

• Kiera says:

I seldom leave a responsе, however i did a few searching and wound up here TITAN High-roller
    Suitcaѕе by Sindre Klepр Yanko Design. And I actually do have a cօupole of questions for
    you if it’s allright. Could it be only me orг does it give the impreѕsion like a feԝ οf these responsеs come
    across as iff they are written by Ьrain dead individuals?
    😛 And, if үou are postіng at otheг places, Ӏ would
    likе tο keep uрp wіth anything new you have to post. Woulld yοu list ߋf all of all your public sіtes
    lіke your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitteг feed?