Does Spotted Towel Mean Measles?

Oftentimes we don’t realize that a towel is soiled, especially the dark colored ones. Although designer Sang-hoon Lee uses a white towel to get his point across, I can picture this being used effectively on darker shades. Expression Dot is a concept where your towel starts sporting red dots (measles?) once it gets really soiled. It does the routine of starting from pale red to blood-red, but I’m sure you don’t want to wait till it gets that dirty.

Although it’s not explained how exactly this process will work…I mean getting red-when-dirty, but I can totally figure the need for it. I do my laundry every other day, but some lazy-slob friends on mine need constant reminders like this!

Designer: Sang-hoon Lee

Expression Dot – Dirty Towel Indication Concept by Sang-hoon Lee

dot2

• reality says:

hmm the one missing piece of the jig-saw. how it works.

• Margot says:

Or you could just wash your towels and change them out regularly. That works too.

• Scooby says:

Maybe a better indicator of dirt would be dirt. I’d rather have a pattern to indicate if a towel is wet or not.

• devesh sinha says:

before the dots will become red, the white will covert into black,,

• Jimmy C says:

I like it! It’s good to raise awareness like that.

• Estimating the price of a kitchen improvement project will also involve negotiations using the skilled workers.
    Will any walls, especially load bearing walls, have
    to be knocked down. Basic Project Control and Communication Plan: The project control component explains the
    tools that will be used to assist the project manager in tracking the project’s progress.

• tan says:

Self tanning products can be used at home,
    or one can take professional help by going to a salon. To start with,
    one should test out this product by making
    use of the item with a small portion of your skin and observe for reactions.

Suede is less durable than other varieties of Buffalo Leather and is
    cheaper because many pieces of suede can be split from a single piece of the hide.

• Artificial baits include spoons, jigs, ribbon baits, rattler baits &
    streamer baits. After users select their avatar they’re transported into their
    apartment. Freshwater fish can be placed in the live well on the boat, or on a stringer to
    keep it alive until you are able to clean it.