Geometry 101

Like an M.C. Escher drawing that has no end, neither will your design ideas with the Versatile Wall Tiles Collection by designer Yigit Ozer. This design concept is essentially a wide V shaped tile that has just the right proportions to allows for a multitude of pattern ideas to be arranged. Making this a simple and unique way to highlight any flat surface. Now can someone point me to the door?

Designer: Yigit Ozer for Kutahya Seramik

• Ethan says:

Great looking product! Love to see that it has so much diversity in patterns for such a simple design. Great job!

• A.C. says:

Really like the look of this, would be ideal for my new place when I get it. So many ideas possible…

One question though, are the tiles available in more than one size? I’m just thinking it would take quite a while to tile a whole surface with those things if they’re as small as they look, would be nice to be able to just have a few large ones on a wall as a design statement.

Great concept either way though, I never thought I’d say this but I’d actually look forward to tiling something if I had these to play with!!!

• luenoc says:

Whats the source for this story? I’d like to know if there are larger versions of those images, computer wallpaper potential!

• Fabien S. says:

One of the most innovative tile design i have ever seen. Great opportunity to express your own style. Get this and tile every wall in your place differently, by the way it will look awesome in a fancy hotel, night club, or many chic and expensive places.

• Mike T says:

I love it, and am ready to tile now. However I can’t find a source. I searched several links for Kutahya Seramik, and learned it is a Turkish ceramics company. Can anyone help point to a US distributor?

• mif991 says:

These patterns are as good or superior to some other better known brands. Congrats, really cool patterns and great presentation.

• Zee says:

Is this only a concept? I’d like to buy some

• Hans says:

Oh men that’s awesome please make then in production
    I will definitely buy them!!!!
    very cool patterns

• cetin says:

i think this is not original idea, this like Vitra's The Illusionist series…

• cetin says:

i think this is not original idea, this like Vitra's The Illusionist series…

• aldona says:

I love it! amazing!!!!!!!!! I'm from Poland is there any posibylity to buy this product?!

• Jimmy C says: