Google Envelopes, Beta Of Course

Designers Rahul Mahtani & Yofred Moik from the Industrial Design program at Syracuse University came up with this concept called Google Envelopes. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to map the course of mail and how it can tell a story? They came up with Google Envelopes, which can be sent through G-Mail itself. It’s only a concept, but totally viable and something people can immediately understand.

Designers: Rahul Mahtani & Yofred Moik

Google Mail Envelopes by Rahul Mahtani & Yofred Moik

google_mail2

google_mail3

google_mail4

• emijrp says:

Great idea, come on Google!

• We love this idea! The design is original! We will use it the next time to send a card, YEAH!

• kenneth says:

Hi Nick Johnson, there is an error message every time i try to generate a new one… any idea why?

thankss… and again, well done for all the works you have done.

Regards, Kenneth

• Einstein says:

I like the envelop very much but how can I get this for me?Is it possible?

• sam says:

Are you serious about this? If this does work, it will be one of the most sought after solutions. The entire envelope design is exceptional. It is indeed nice to know that concepts like this are in the making. Hats off to you guys!

• claniel says:

You have trouble collecting envelopes and take them from your company!

Never heard that you can buy those at a store instead of stealing.

• martianmelaine says:

haha love this! bloggin about it

• martianmelaine says:

haha love this! bloggin about it

• Super idée, il faut développer le concept
    it's very nice !!!!

• Super ide, il faut dvelopper le concept
    it's very nice !!!!

• i just know google have envelopes email
    i will try it, thanks for this great information

• i just know google have envelopes email
    i will try it, thanks for this great information

• Philippe says:

On attend patiemment la suite 🙂

• Philippe says:

On attend patiemment la suite 🙂

• MikeVertx says:

this is an incredible idea for businesses, and for certified mail. I am attempted to contact the creators, if anyone has a way to reach them kindly send me a note / reply. Thank you

• ağva says:

That would be nice. If I use these, does this mean my mail will never get lost ?

• rafuki says:

I'd certainly use it sometime! It's a great idea and I'm sure anyone receiving something like this would surely be so pleased 🙂

• rafuki says:

• welcome, I haven’t so much talked to you on the skype in a while, but I thought I might email you of my all new electric cigarette !! No joke, I work for a top company these days in the fraud dep. Do not tell anyone but we identified this site that is fully glitching and giving out zero cost Starter Set !! to everybody that signs up. I presume you might possibly have to confirm your e mail, xox scammer iorga eugeniu laurentiu Concern your health try it out and safe money !

• coder says:

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks

• SEND_OK says:

nice idea, 😉 but
    why u need “send envelope” since u have **E-Mail**, and just took a second… Ta-Da!!!

it use much inkz, so will cost much more than “boring envelope” i think

and guess what happen after that “google envelope” just been read by recipient…

MJ Said: Heal the world, Save the world… and Save ur money 😀

• Joakim Andersson says:

So… how much would this cost?

• Angel says:

Tried this link with several different address combinations and it gives me an error each time. I know this is an older posting but I would love this to work. Map

• Danielle says:

You could just print screen, and then fold the paper into an envelope and seal accordingly. Easy peasy. 🙂

• adecoder says:

I used these to send out thank you notes and got one of them returned (out of 6)by the post office saying I had to put additional postage on it due to the small size-but it was so cute. I just took it to another post office and it made it just fine with no additional postage.

• Shawn says:

Wouldn’t the directions always have to travel southeast for it to work?

• Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.

• Sarah says:

Would love to see a print-at-home option. Have the software plug the map into an envelope template. Print landscape on your printer, but out, glue, send!

• Sarah says:

That should have read Cut out!

• Eugene says:

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time finding out more or working out more.
    Thank you for great info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

• rishikesh says:

Please visit Back When You Are Ready To Start & I will send you a sign up Link !

• I just wanted to construct a quick comment so as to thank you for
    those marvelous strategies you are giving at this website.
    My time-consuming internet investigation has now been honored with sensible know-how to share with my co-workers.

I ‘d believe that many of us site visitors actually are very much endowed to live in a superb community with many perfect
    professionals with good things. I feel really grateful to have
    used your entire website and look forward to some more
    amazing moments reading here. Thanks again for everything.

• Superb blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go
    for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed ..
    Any recommendations? Bless you!

• domain says:

I think this is among the such a lot important
    information for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But want to observation on few normal issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is truly excellent : D.

Good process, cheers

• If you want to grow your experience only keep visiting
    this web site and be updated with the most recent news posted
    here.

• How you look at plastic surgery depends first and foremost on how you appear at your require.

If you are residing in Miami and want to enhance
    your appearance then you will need to visit an experienced
    cosmetic surgeon in Miami. The replacement device is called the Edwards SAPIEN transcatheter and is quite strong.

• Max. text plate size: 5/16″ X 1 1/2″

Ink Color: Red

Clean and precise Imprints

Long-Lasted Ink cartridge.

Easy, Fast, Unlimited refill.

Elegant and comfortable handle design.

More than 10,000 times used guaranteed.

• Printy Trodat 4915 Self-inking Rubber Stamp, 3
    Lines of Custom Text, 2 Ink Colors Option, Oval Style

Max. text plate size: size: 1″ X 2-3/4″
    Quantity: 1 pcs
    Ink Color: Optional
    4 Lines of Custom Text
    DISCLAIMER: If we won’t receive your customization email within 59 hours, then we
    will customize the stamp with your shipping address.

• Shawn says:

Having worked in a sorting office for 6 years I can tell you from experience you need a big FROM and TO in bold red in those address boxes otherwise lots of customers will be sending the letters to themselves

• Laurinda says:

It will help you get the best thing within your budget.
    This article is not about saving tons of money on electrical energy or about transforming normal everyday boring food into gourmet gastronomical delights,
    it is more about dehydrating food with the inexhaustible energy source of the sun while
    using a solar sun oven. s your first time to cook outside with your Dutch oven.