Boxy Chairs With Spaces

It’s always the recliners and sofas that take away the credit of being innovative in design. Footrests and tables all included! So the Puppo comes as a refreshing change coz it’s a simple chair that you could keep in your dorm (occupies less space), yet gloat that it’s a decent recliner with its footrest and storage-box-space! Just tinker a bit with it’s mechanics.

Designers: Mladen Milosevic & Vuk Dragovic

Puppo Chairs by Mladen Milosevic & Vuk Dragovic

puppo3

puppo

puppo4

• R says:

The design is good – and fun. Interesting to see something coming from Balkan designers (Serbia, if im not wrong?)

Only thing that I can see as a “fault” would bee that the “box” maybe could have had a third wall, so that magazines or paper could be stored underneath without falling out. But overall a cute seat-box

• Feniks says:

I see chair and table. Where is the box? If you put something under seat you can’t rotate it. But looks interesting.

• Ruth says:

You can put something under the seat and rotate it. Look closely. You rotate the seat outside of the box part of the assembly, then push it into the box.

• mif991 says:

Looks great, nice, simple, clean design and solid presentation. My question is how long will the “rail” take to wear out or give out since it is a plastic removable part? Good luck with it though.

• Nice and simple design! Love it.

• nice one, svaka cast! samo naprijed!

• tamara says:

fino fino :))
    da li je ovo rad za fax ili privatno? i zbog chega bash Puppo?

• Margot says:

Functional, I’m sure, but it sure does not look comfortable.

• Victor T says:

Clever….well done.

• Samuel says:

Hello,
    My name is Samuel Round & this may seem extremely random, however, I have just been looking through my old university work & found a prototype concept piece I did of a chair, which folded into a stool. So I sourced the net to see if anybody had produced anything like my original concept & to my surprise I found your work. It looks very very similiar to what you have designed. I would more than happy to forward you images of my design so you can see just what I am taking about. Even more random the university project was to design adaptable seating for a coffee shop (Pret a manger) & I noticed in one of your pictures you have a starbucks cup on-top of the seat… bizarre.

• Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is a very
    neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info.
    Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely return.