Folding Fan Is A Keyboard

The designers for this Keystick – fan folding-style-keyboard, say that it’s a part of their None Bacteria Project – aimed at cutting down spread infections. Ah…I don’t buy the story of it being designed for personalized used so that you don’t contaminate your fingers. I’d much rather have it as this cool futuristic fan that I flip out of my purse and use it with my iPhone to update my latest posts. I’ll have mine in Pink Mr. Kim!

Designers: Yoonsang Kim & Eunsung Park

keystick5

None Bacteria Project Keystick – Folding Keyboard by Yoonsang Kim & Eunsung Park

keystick2

keystick3

keystick4

• Beowülf says:

Man… This is too cool! Love to pack something of this sorts and use where public pc's are at!

• Denis Foca says:

🙂 fine concept

• Davidoff says:

Tout simplement somptueux. Je vais de ce pas en parler 😉

Souhaitant sincèrement que cela ne reste pas qu’un simple concept.

• Beowülf says:

Man… This is too cool! Love to pack something of this sorts and use where public pc’s are at!

• fecsx says:

simply brilliant

• Fy2C says:

This is cool, but there is one problem … wouldn’t it slides around when you are typing?

• mif991 says:

I am liking this a lot. Nice work Yoonsang & Eunsung.

• orange says:

yes,,,I like it ..is.very cool,

• The designers for this Keystick – fan folding-style-keyboard, say that it’s a part of their None Bacteria Project – aimed at cutting down spread infections.If suddenly you feel the need to type stuff, you could always use it for that purpose as well. However, there is no information about to which devices the keyboard can be connected and how it works. I would say, this design is an example of proper humbug. Such nonsensical designs have continued to plague the design world.

• Victor Fury says:

If you’ve got an ergonomic edition, I’ll take two.
    I’ve been wondering how to fit an ergonomic keyboard into my school bags to prevent RSI at the computer labs, and this sort of design would be perfect.

• John Hipster says:

Dear Mr. Stupid,

It aims to cut down infection by avoiding the sharing of public keyboards, which are among the filthiest things we touch in our lives.

There is something called “concept” design, which means it’s just an idea, without implementation details. That doesn’t mean it’s non-sensical, there is nothing impractical in this design.

cheers,
      John

• jdi says:

I agree with you, my non bacteria project is a pair of latex gloves. mmm i think thal already exists.
      By the way do i really care about bacterias? i Think human beings are far more dangerous to our planet.

• Morgan says:

That is a brillient idia for someone who dosnt have much desk spce, if it where to be sold I would definately buy one!

• Werd says:

i think it is gay

• Yu Ichiban says:

• Yu Ichiban says:

I want it bad and NOW. Just tell me the site that sells this little dream of mine! And one more thing: let the whole get to know you! Why not a new keyboard every year?!

• Remco says:

will it be available in shops (netherlands) ???

• Dennis says:

This is AWESOME, I think that perhaps Apple should pick this design up. Think about it, they could use this for the ‘laptop’ people (like me) and then give back the desktop people their full-size keyboard with numeric pad on the side that’s wireless. Brilliant. Great job on the design. Even if Apple didn’t pick it up (would be sad) I would be first in line to purchase one if it wasn’t over say 90 buck USD.

Again, awesome design.

• moe says:

why not windows as well? dont like apple -. –

• Xpect says:

If Apple would take the Design it would be called “iKey” and be sold at around 200$ or something like that.

I want one, too (but stay away witth Apple crap)

• Practical says:

There’s nothing that says “Apple” more than a slick-looking but ergonomically displeasing gadget. The proof is in every keyboard and mouse that Apple has ever sold: They are all futuristic-looking junk.

Ah, the fantasy of belonging to the “in” crowd of diminutive, dimwitted, germ-ridden youth typing on colorful, cramped, unstable, fold-up keyboards!

• Really nice design.Waiting for the release..

• Nxx says:

Great! if it's bluetooth for iphone!

• Nxx says:

Great! if it's bluetooth for iphone!

• wow that’s a slick looking keyboard! I want one 😀

• wow that’s a slick looking keyboard! I want one 😀

• sam says:

wanna buy it

• ben says:

Has this been released anywhere yet? Please let me know if you have seen this anywhere.

• Neil Lunday says:

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

• ChrisH says:

This keyboard is really cool!I would definitely want it if it is compliable with iphone/ipad.

• mosaic tile says:

I intended to draft you a tiny note just to thank you once again relating to the marvelous advice you have provided on this page. It’s quite remarkably generous with you to give openly exactly what many of us would’ve made available as an e-book to get some bucks for their own end, chiefly seeing that you could have done it in case you wanted. Those guidelines as well acted to become good way to know that someone else have the identical dreams just like my personal own to figure out much more on the topic of this matter. I am certain there are a lot more enjoyable instances up front for individuals that start reading your blog.

• I think what you typed made a great deal of sense. However, think about this, suppose
    you were to write a killer title? I am not saying your information is not good, but what if you
    added something that makes people desire more? I mean None Bacteria
    Project Keystick – Folding Keyboard by Yoonsang Kim & Eunsung
    Park Yanko Design is kinda boring. You ought to peek
    at Yahoo’s front page and watch how they create news headlines to get people interested.
    You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab
    people excited about everything’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.

• linkedin says:

Hello oսtstanding website! Does running a ƅlog
    like this require a lot of work? I have noo knowleԀge
    of programming howerver I had been hopƿing to start my
    own bloɡ soon. Anyways, should you have any recommendations orr tips for new blog owners please share.

I know thiѕ is off subject neѵеrtheless
    I just needed to ask. Cheers!