Goodness Of Laser Lights On A Watch

I officially declare it the era of weird, whacky and un-conventional watches! Why else do think the Invisible Shot Laser Watch is here. Face of it, it’s a normal bracelet lookin thang, but press a discreet button and a laser light reflects the time on your wrist. Certainly for the night-club-hopping-teeny-boppers, who love their laser pointers.

Designer: Andy Kurovets

Alessi Invisible Shot Laser Watch by Andy Kurovets

invisible_shot2

invisible_shot3

• Carl says:

skin cancer here we come.

• Hartigan says:

hehehe !! I understood Skin Scaner! Would have made more sense than Skin Cancer… don’t leave your home the Sun is Bad for you. Stay in and grow a fat belly.

M.

• Edwin Snotje says:

Could be nice, but there’s someone else’s name on the watch.

• Lamah says:

Looks kind of tricky to read, have to get the angle just right.

• quite interesting 🙂

• weshwesh says:

why projecting on the wrist? why not projecting on any surface (walls, table, floor…) then no more problem of viewing angle and…. skin cancer lol.
    and the if a dude ask you what time is it, you just throw it on his feet, funkier isn’t it?

• vera says:

Looks tricky to read and seems impossible to see in a dark skin…

Maybe you sould change the direction of the laser, maybe upside…

Think about it….

• Iperpaolo says:

my arm is full of hair

• Jon says:

Im with lperpaolo, this wouldnt work. Also, I dont like that it requires two hands. I look at my watch frequently, and would find it really annoying to have to push the button every time. Although I must say it is interesting, just needs a little more thought.

• Jeremiah says:

I agree with a lot of the comments here. It’s a good idea just a few changes away from being a great one. The fashion aspect is really nice, but the function aspect could use a bit more work. That and the removal of the name would make it a lot better too, I would say. Besides that though, good stuff 🙂

LOL Skin Cancer 😛

• Angela says:

Yeah, It’s quite interesting but I’ afraid skin cancer. Are you with me?

• Peyman says:

Hello i will to know, How can I buy this clock? and in which website . i think is very hot idea and it is very cool and have specialy Still .

i am witing of your answer
    Peyman

• Admin says:

##Where ?? How much!?

• .

it’s a truly amazing idea! 🙂

but it can be made better just adding…

• Thanks for comments

• lam says:

i really like this!!creative….

• .

I have TWO very interesting ideas to make this original watch BETTER than now!

I can reveal both ideas with exclusive and FOR FREE if you become Sponsor of my New Space Agency as explained here:

• cool man…. never seen such stylish stuff in last couple of years…….. I wonder how it might look in dark disco…… girls gonna go mad if I wear it there…. Do u have a e-buy link for it?

• ollie says:

good idea but it would burn like hell, the quality uneasy, and you would be left with permament marks!

• Looks beautiful, except that someone’s name on it.

• Viktor says:

when will be accessible on sale

• If you activate it at the same time every day, will you eventually get branded?

• Eliza says:

Never would have thunk I would find this so idnspiensalbe.

• Ukzs0206 says:

High quality life

• Nice design but I think that it would be nice to do away with the giant bump on the one side.

• business says:

With endless competition in online business, the internet consultancy services have become pivotal
    like never before. Get back, perhaps the lowest firms are able to get
    available online for and also be significant.

Personalized attention ensures that all details are taken care of.

• According to The Independent, Chinese companies have been buying up stakes in a Guinean iron ore
    mine, Canada’s oil sands, oil fields in Angola and Uganda, a major Australian coal-bed methane gas company and an Argentinean oil company. Now that we understand what led up to the Arts and Crafts Movement, can you see a parallel in our world today. The resulting innovations can have massive spillovers for a company.

• Neal says:

i heard of your blog from yahoo site. Thanks for your aiticle

• Pedrito says:

Ive bought a 100mw laser on my vaocitan.. and i bought in for only 25 euro’s.. its pretty bright.. but there is no heat? i cant even feel the heat on my finger when im holding it there for 30 sec’s? so.. what should i do to make it a little more powerful? like u mentioned u did to urs?Ty already..Sp4rX