Super Periodical Reading Combo

You are going to have basically a totally amazing time when you get your hands on this paper accessory combo. You’ve got the Magazine Hanger for one: It allows you to display the magazines you’re currently into on the wall like a coat rack, with the string and the ball at the end holding them up for easy access. Then to hold the magazines or your newspaper down to peek at, you’ve got the Newspaper Table: a dimple and a stick to get you on your way to flat reading in the waiting room pleasure!

The Newspaper Table would certainly be a welcome addition to libraries across the world. In fact, it’s so simple and nice, I’m really surprised it hasn’t been invented previous to this. Brilliance or did I.Y.Chen and I not investigate our homework enough?

And the Magazine Hanger. The Magazine Hanger has got to be my favorite way to display just such a periodical. It decorates and de-clutters, and reminds you to get rid of old mags when they’re out of date.

Reading rainbow!

Designer: Isaac Yu Chen

• Michael says:

That is one extremely cool magazine holder. Very nice design of it.

• yoyoMan says:

Wow.. simple, elegant, easy on resources and practical. Great job!

Quick question when it’s empty can you swing the balls like the Collision Balls Pendulum? 😀

• matt says:

check out Isaac’s portfolio, he has some very nice and elegant work.

I definitely love the magazine holder, it’s something that I would buy for myself. It’s a “make you smile” and ingenious item that creative people sought after.

great work!

• I checked Issac’s portfolo. one of the impressive this is ‘water table’ cool!

• KwangErn says:

Pardon my intelligence, but how does the magazine holder actually work? How can a magazine hold its position on a ball? I first thought that two balls are holding it’s position, but I don’t think I’m correct on that…

I really like its elegance and simplicity though.

• matt says:

kwang — i was actually stuck on it myself for a minute.

the key is…..the ball is on a wire/string and you thread that through the middle of the magazine. therefore the magazine hunches to its side for gravitational balance when it seems “floating”

hope that helps!

• lorbus says:

Hello guys…
    I’m the designer of the original magazine hanger.
    I think Yu Chen’s looks too similar to my 2001 design.

Thanks for the link hT.

• Hey terrific website! Does running a blog such as this
    take a massive amount work? I have very little knowledge of computer programming but I
    had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques
    for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask.
    Thanks!

• Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to
    get there! Many thanks

• In lieu of this, there are still several other options.
    Car finance loan for used cars are offered by both online and offline lenders.
    These days, it is important to understand that people are going in for auto financing rather than self financing.
    A 97-month car loan appears to be a win-win situation for everyone involved.
    Other than this you can also apply for a car loan from a bank firm.
    Steve Matthew is a economic expert presenting loan advice for somewhat some time he hold financials degree and has written many articles
    on auto loans, he provides analysis and expert information on cheap
    car loan, Used Car loan UK, car loan calculator, guaranteed
    car loans.

• Nancy says:

Great Pictures.. thanks for sharing

• webdesign says:

Just desire to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness for your post is just great and that i could assume
    you’re an expert in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay updated with drawing close post.
    Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the rewarding work.