Are You Stressed? Break It!

We all need stress relief. Some people internalize it. Some people lash out. You could pick up meditation or try to keep yourself busy but sometimes hitting something really hard is the quick (best) way to release all that tension. Break It is a body and mind relaxation kit – a meditation CD, some herb tea aren’t exactly new but in order to get to it, you have to “break it.” Pretend you’re a master martial artist and smash that sh*t open. Don’t worry, it’s made of potato starch.

Designer: Mi-Rae Kim

• VoReason says:

What is this? A useful and product? Easy to operate? Simple to understand? Actually green materials? Gimmicky without going overboard?

This surly does not belong on this website. It is too well conceived. Well done, kudos

• matt says:

what the hell keeps you from breaking the CD inside lol. not all designers are skimpy, weak, and look half-homosexual.

• rayelle says:

I agree with the comment above, what happens when you punch so hard that you break the product inside? You just end up more stressed… I do like the idea though.

• M.S.W. says:

This would also make for great Valentines Day Candy box. 🙂

Or perhaps even as a “Emergency Chocolate Rations” box 😉

• Carl says:

what happens when i have been encouraged to punch it and i break my hand. who do u take to court?
    think user liability pls..!

• candy says:

shut up matt.

• Bep says:

I don’t know, it’s a little silly.
    So it’s packaging that is then packaged again to be shipped and sold?

If you can break it with your fist without hurting, then it is clearly not strong enough to be shipped like that.

Na, I don’t like it.

• Validosa says:

thats what walls are for

• bluesky says:

this looks very interesting.
    here I have another good share: tradestead
    there are many kinds of beautiful and lovely consumer electronics that me help you let you stress relief , I do have some ,it really give me much fun!

• cra says:

This is really silly, if you are stressed you don’t want to follow more dumb rules. You just want to smash stuff, not pretend to. I hope you can eat the potato starchy shell.

• Old Balls says:

This concept also displays the designer's lack of Psychological back ground. Relieving stress in the form of anger by lashing out actually reinforces the neural pathways that lead people to behave violently….thus causing more stress in the long term! This product is like cigarettes!

• Old Balls says:

• Jeffrey says:

So you break it open and meditate to the cd you find inside? It's made of potato starch. I'm afraid I would break it and the cd inside and maybe also do some damage to the table. Those who develop the habit of punching walls sooner or later have to give it up because you put your hand through a wall and then have to pull out the putty and fix it. Fixing walls is not very therapeutic. As a result you learn not to punch walls.

• Jeffrey says:

• guest says:

this is dumb. and a waste. maybe we are all stressed out because much of modern life is as pointless as this product.

• guest says:

• guest says:

We GET it, you don’t like anything. Will you stop bitching about how every product on the site is horrible, and instead suggest better ideas?

• guest says:

• Tomi says:

If one studied Psychology, one would know that acting aggressive in any manner to 'relieve' stress or anger just intensifies said emotion…

I think the concept was good to an extent, but there are some flaws.

• Tomi says:

I think the concept was good to an extent, but there are some flaws.

• Theremin Nipplecat says:

I don’t want to punch open my packages. And I don’t even buy CDs anymore. Do better next time.

• I wonder what the inks are made of.
    If they’re all natural, maybe this product should be less about stress relief and more about biodegradeable packaging.

• Ralph says: