Real Mature Milk Cartons

If you thought “Freshness Labels” were a trip, wait till you get a load of this cheese. What designer Ko Yang’s got for you is the difference between a liquid and a solid. Milk. Dairy products. Shop owners everywhere can make use of their bad milk by putting it on the cheese self now! And the graphics are really nice, right?

Good design gone bad! This concept aims to describes nature’s natural cycle of returning ashes to ashes and dust to dust, this is milk into cheese. Ko Yang calls this project “Expiry Date / The Things Far Away Beyond Numbers” and it wont be seeing shelves soon!

Designer: Ko Yang

• Mowgli says:

well thats something… turning milk into cheese… i rather buy mine at the store.. but great idea!

• Henrique Staino says:

I don’t think it’s a good idea letting you milk rot trying to make cheese. You’ll get rotten milk, that’s all. Cheese making is not such a simple process

• zippyflounder says:

yup perfect example of a designer not doing their homework before firing up the ‘puter. I could understand it 20 years ago where it would take a trip to the library, but now, its just being lasy.

• rick says:

Being lazy is not using the spell checker to check the spelling of lazy.

• zippyflounder says:

naw its part of my kool designer style, you know dress all in white and wear red framed glasses.

• Ko Yang says:

This work actually is pictorial food preservation deadline. The change of color will never change the lifecycle of the product, instead of that, honest information and clarified judgments will be given to customers. Therefore, I orientate this kind of package form on organic foods or high class foods which particular about freshness. It is mainly trust I want to gain from the customers. It’s nothing about cheese making. Thank you guys.

• Brady says:

It’s difficult to glean that this isn’t about recycling un-sellable milk into cheese.
      I think that this would be more feasible without the ‘cheesy’ background image (pun completely intended, unfortunately) and maybe a solid color, like red, as a warning against buying or how much time is left on the purchase.

• zippyflounder says:

Added cost and complexity to solve a prolem with a solution in place..ie “sell by date” in large easy to read numbers. The reality is this, nobody is going to buy the “milk” with 1/2 of the “time” used up, however if you look at the use by date and say “oh we have a week yet” its a easy buy.

• uli says:

Hey zippy. your points are always on point. Any website yet with your work. Would love to see… Thanks.

• zippyflounder says:

working on it, editor long has asked me for another piece, need to figure out what to write about.

• Eric M says:

Dear Ko,

Would like to contact with you. Please give a possible contact way.

Thank you.
      Eric

• MadCow says:

hey… heres a thought, this would be a really cool package for cheese…

• Eric says:

Don’t get it at all. Looks pretty though!

• says says:

the cheese would taste horrible! this is close to the claim that a cirtain someone turned water into wine. we all know that never happened, right?

• Dru says:

I don’t think the designer is so stupid as to really think you could turn bad milk into cheese–this is just a cute design to notify people how much time left before the milk goes bad. Period.

• A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

good interaction..

take care

S.P.

• LouiSe says:

Hmm, this idea was published at 13/06/2007: http://louise.hu/poet/?p=455

• Hannah says:

i for one think think is a fanTASTIC idea! as a member of the general public, I would buy one.

• Daniel says:

I believe you have achieved a clear and visually stimulating design for what you set out to communicate. Nice job.

• Christo says:

Amazing design…these should really be on store shelves.

• Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

• marwa anwar says:

Wow Mr. ko yang
    I really appreciate this wonderful effort and innovation of this package.
    i wish i make my master degree in this point.how the package speak and tell us about the exp. date without reading the date.it will help a wide rang of people specially in countries which have alot of Illiterate people like my country.
    i want your Permission and your supporting to do that.
    and thank you thank you thank you for this amazing innovation 🙂

• marwa anwar says:

please!!

• Shurell Boston says:

BGM: Silly me I thought it showed you that the milk expired purchase another carton. One step at a time. Alchemy turn lead into gold thinking! Good Job!

• Your performance on the a number of-selection questions has no impression on what kinds of
    simulations you get.

• or those who do not toughts breaking te ideas bit bit tn y all mans download t free cheat engine d
    tr t. He preferred doing math concepts and studying than farming.
    Te generator was created by roup of extremely
    expert and experienced programmers.

• jalal blue says:

Hello ko yang, I think you have an amazing iidea with great potential, can you please email me I have a few questions. [email protected] thank u

• We are not called to stop missiles, kill Castro or lay down suppressing fire,
    merely to understand that God made us for something special.
    But the journey the Call of Duty series has used us on is one of time,
    far too. Why spend money on a modded controller when you can use some black ops 2
    hacks, and be better.

• dieta cud says:

In fact when someone doesn’t know then its up to other people that they will assist, so here it happens.

• Mitchell says:

Baird, movie games generated approximately US $sixty billion in 2011.
    Some of this profits will come from impatient avid gamers
    who will not want to wait around 30 minutes to get their future cost-free life (or
    troll their Fb mates for them like a crackhead bumming modify), so they pony-up $.
    You will discover a vast selection of photos, designs, and styles that can be included into just about any theme possible.

• This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped
    me. Thanks!