Robotic Fish Feeder, Because I’m Too Lazy

If you’ve got a big pond or lake with fish just swimmingly enjoying life, you may ask yourself why you have to be the one doing all the work. Fish have it made! They just swim and eat. The FIFER robot makes feeding one less item you need to worry about on your day to day tasks.

The floating feeder, planter module calculates the density of fish in water. It then dispenses the right amount of food but before doing so, it sends out sounds waves. The shoal soon associates the sound waves with food and before you know it, trained fish!

It goes one step further tho. The plant on top serves a purpose by symbiotically growing to represent the health of your fish. A great tool for organic fisherman who need an easy way to farm and monitor their investments. Unfortunately the same technology does not work for humans.

Designer: Ran Xiangfei

• LC says:

nothing related to this design, just wanted to tell you guys (Yanko Design) I missed you guys a lot when you did not post last Friday! The expression is so true “You don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone.”

• Michelle says:

I don’t have any fish but I want one of these just because it looks so stylish. Maybe I could use it to keep the bath healthy…

• carl says:

How does the fish food leave the product without it all becoming wet? wet fish food easily rots and pollutes the water.?

How is this item powered/recharged?

If, and i mean IF it can work i can see it being sold through innovations magazine.. (and thats not a good thing).

• eric says:

if you are going to put text to describe the design in english, maybe it should be coherent?

• Lim says:

Hmm… There is definetly a market for this product, not yet to mention abput cost, but i would presume this concept rather similar to

Where the intelligence of the technology does the work. But i agree with Carl, the food dispensing seems will be a problem. Maybe the food can be dispense like a fountain, rather then goes trough below.

• Lolly says:

THIS IS SO GR8,,I LIKE IT SO MUCH 🙂
    THANKS

• chris2046 says:

it migth be good for the home fish tank. but not for the fish farmer,
    have you study how do they work daily? or just becoz you want to be lazy ,therefore this is your solution?
    Making something look nice and automatic is not a proper to solving problem.
    I like the outlook but not the solution.

• paul sandip says:

definitely a fresh thought….i quite like it. 🙂

• ace says:

before the last picture it looked as if it killed the fish,just so you know.
    not many people have enough fish to buy one if these,sorry.

• irfan says:

Hi

Iam irfan from india. Actually i grow fresh water prawns. I want to use this device to automate feeding procedure in my pond. Is it only in concept mode or does any one manufactures it for commercial use. Please let me know. Or if I want to make this concept for commercial use, how can i do this?

Br
    irfan

• Blondell says:

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to
    be actually something which I think I might never understand.
    It kind of feels too complex and extremely wide for me.
    I am taking a look ahead to your next publish, I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!

• Emilia says:

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks,
    However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
    I don’t know the reason why I can’t join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems?

Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

• Ulrich says:

I’m really loving the theme/design of your web site.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?

A couple of my blog audience have complained about my blog not
    operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

• Ricardo says:

If you would like to grow your experience simply keep visiting this site and be updated with
    the most recent news update posted here.