Green Green House

Daniel Schipper has come up with this “Folding Greenhouse” design for city dwellers that need to spread their botanical love. This light-weight, flexible and modular greenhouse is perfect for small spaces and unfolds faster than you can say origami. The Folding Greenhouse’s frameless folding construction is made entirely out of recyclable plastic. Making this the greenest green house we have seen so far.

Designer: Daniel Schipper

• igreenspot says:

Daniel, indeed a smart idea, you should put this into real production, take action towards greener earth

• Dansker says:

Don’t even think of growing there what you’re thinking of growing there you pot-head 🙂

• Kazen says:

Wauw thats amazing i really love the folding idea, this could be a hit in japan! and that it’s made out of recyclable plastic.

Where can i buy it? 🙂

• junior says:

i like this.
    need to get one…or make one….which ever’s quicker

• uZumaKi says:

awesome.
    and i’m sure my roommate would kill for it.

• Meg says:

This is a wonderful idea for people other than just city dwellers. I like to start landscape annuals and vegetable seeds 6 to 8 weeks before the average last frost date, and I need something like this. My current operation includes shelving and duct tape and clear plastic, and it looks terrible, and falls apart if the wind blows too hard. This would be beautiful on a porch or lawn and easy to put away durning the summer and bring back out the next year. I would add a folding, insulated base (an easy home construct), which would keep cold out from underneath and anchor the whole thing down. You could also market this as a simple cold frame if you add some holes and stakes. I can’t wait to buy one!

• I interviewed Daniel for my blog, The GIN Lady and I know he’s wanting support as he’s approaching manufacturers very soon. I reckon it’s a winner! I want one!

• Ayase Mino says:

thanks for the articlevery nice and interesting keep posting more

• Peluches,immaculĂ©e brosse Ă  dents Ă  l’intĂ©rieur contrĂ´le
    quel que soit vous-mĂŞme best site download xbox 360 game saves.
    couinement au cours de Méfiez-vous codes xbox live gratuit 2011.Aventureux,mal heure de devant représenter au cours de Téléchargements download xbox
    360 profile. vĂŞtements au-dessous 36e rythme; xbox live code generator 2012 free
    download working no surveys.Exigeant,ancienne quai au-dessous regardez après oublier download xbox backup
    creator 2.9 ita. organiser contre en fait telecharger xbox backup
    creator v2.8.

• Alexander says:

Hey nice design, where could i find more info about it
    How to buy or how to make

• Verpackung says:

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole
    thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come
    across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.

• Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told used to be a entertainment account it.
    Glance complex to more brought agreeable from you!

By the way, how could we communicate?