Hey, do you have a Condom on You?

With that question asked, most people are embarrassed to say yes. Now you don’t have to be. XYXX is a new design of Condom cases. Pulling the XYXX container from your pocket or purse will be pleasurable in more ways than one. Just to have the opportunity to show off this stylish, 6cm by 3cm by 1cm condom case will make you all proud and those who do not have one quite envious. Named for both the female and male chromosome, XYXX is small enough to carry a condom in your back pocket or in your purse for those moments of passion that needs protecting.

Designer: Jason Rubino

This is what the condoms would look like.

This is the carry case for the condom its dimensions are approx 6cm by 3cm by 1cm. Its designed to be carried in your pocket or in your hand bag to become part of a persons everyday items like a wallet, set keys or phone.

This is the case when it is slid open. Its sliding mechanism works on the same basis as a mobile phone.

This is the packaging for the case. On the left is the case with extra condoms and on the right is the instructions and story about why the device was called xyxx. The two pieces screw together to form one round package.

• Christine says:

If anyone has ever read Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World, this design triggers my memory of once reading this novel of a future world with carefree sex and loose thoughts of morality – where sex is no longer taboo and it is all and entirely more than normal to society.
    If you’ve read it, you might be able to relate somewhat remotely. =/

• Alex says:

This only hold one condom. Larger ones should be sold that contain, say, three condoms. You should also be able to buy XYXY for gay men :P.

• chris says:

That is awesome….i do agree with the previous comment, it would be nice if it held more than one condom. But i want one all the same.

• Adamgetsawsome says:

1cm is just as thick as a cell phone too. I have too much crap in my pockets already, I can’t be bothered with something that’s much larger than the condom itself. Also NYC has free condoms at a lot of bars, this seems kind of useless.

• Nefariousnewt says:

Beats the hell out of stuffing them in a wallet.

• Faabshaam says:

Seems rather expensive. Far more expensive than the “cost” of putting them in your inside coat pocket. Also, you’re told not to carry a condom in your pocket because the heat can have ill effects, so does this reflect heat? I think someone should buy this and do an unboxing as well as give it a test run. Until then, I’ll stick with the rubbot.

• Origamimavin says:

i still like using an old game boy game case to hold my condoms. holds 2.

• Rachael says:

I like my Just In Case compact… it holds two condoms and it has a mirror…

• Nickolas Titkov says:

About Jason Rubino.

• Wilmawonkers says:

well there’s plenty of room in a purse for something like this. i wonder if they’re marketing towards younger folks too – mom won’t realize what it is, etc…

• Charlie says:

I really like the design, except for the XYXX. Is there a gay version aswell? And what about bi-sexuals. Sure, it could be read as it were designed both for female and for men. But the first thing on my mind reading it is sex between a woman and a man. Except for that, great idea! 🙂