More Weird Ways To Skate The Streets

“Spine” is a new child to the “Snake-Board” family. The new “board” enables high maneuvering capabilities, and a Snowboard-like motion when riding downhill. Moreover, the board does not require thrusting with one’s foot, as it is propelled with an “S” motion, like a snake.

The design employs visual and material elements from the profession of rock and ice climbing. These materials make “Spine” lighter and stronger than the existing models. “Spine” is designed to look aggressive, yet light-weighted. “Spine” adds a “new look” to the riding-boards family.

Somebody call Warner Bros. This looks like a movie prop from Judge Dred.

Designer: Yoel Mazur

• Zmoker says:

That shit looks crazy!! ;D and i like it like it ;D

• I like it. Seen it before but has better design profile. Would like to consider it for show.

Please contact me.

Please contact me.

• guh says:

Blech. Totally dorky wannabe-badass…

• Kaleb says:

Thats badass, i like castor boarding new transport concept infused tech. I got a ripstik but i aint digging the speed or style. good concept though. would like to try that wicked looking spine.

• hi says:

wat the heck? looks like a lego or somtin

• WTF says:

legbraker, armbraker, neckbraker… just trying to figure out the name for IT

• nambinhvu says:

lol nah…they’re actually pretty easy to ride once you get the hang of it. Although this one doesn’t have the ends curved up, so I don’t think it’d be used for tricks, just for riding. Not like I could do any tricks using the tips, so it doesn’t matter to me, but other people can do some pretty neat stuff.

• qwerty says:

is the dipstick even a good mode of transport

• You need to have a think about converting the meat of that article to the Youtube video. It would a great thing to watch.