What would you like to share?
Submitting personal work
Manufacturer press releases
Share something you’ve found
- 1,300,000+ unique visitors (October 2010) *Stats provided by Google Analytics
- 5,000,000+ pageviews (October 2010) *Stats provided by Google Analytics
- 38,000+ newsletter subscribers
We understand that the dream of every designer is that your own very innovative design pieces go to conveyor-belt production with a reputable company and forever becoming an icon. We facilitate exactly that, the dedicated industrial design storytellers who bring together designers and manufactures alike. Our goal is to give your products the best possible chance of becoming iconic.
Yanko Design is a publication platform for undiscovered talented designers and his or her own innovative design. We welcome your submissions and encourage designers to submit their work. To submit for publication purposes please follow instructions below:
- Please send us your images as a .JPG, .GIF or PNG files. We prefer to receive high resolution images if possible, but if you don’t have one, that’s ok too. However please note we will not publish any submissions with below average quality images.
- Please include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Title of your design
- Product description (no more than 1000 words)
- E-mail it to our publication team at email@example.com with the subject title being the Title of your design work.
- Wait for it to be on the front page of Yanko Design! Please do note that we receive countless submissions and not every one of them will be published.
Found a great design and want to share it with the rest of the world? Whether its industrial design, interior design, architecture or anything design related, we’ll be interested. Please send the URL to tips [at] yankodesign [dot] com. In fact if you’d like to submit and publish your own story on Yanko Design please feel free to e-mail us at publication [at] yankodesign [dot] com. Please make sure to include your name and website URL, and if published, you will be fully credited for your contribution. To ensure the best presentation of your contribution, please make sure that the following are met:
- Please limit description to 250 words
- Descriptions are proof read for spelling and grammar.
- Contributions are related to modern design.